Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Missouri Wheeling

Old 10-28-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Missouri Wheeling

Well I drove south 6 hours to meet with Josh (from RST) to go wheeling for a bit. Washita offroad was mainly rocks everywhere. Granite boulders and creek trails. Was a pretty fun time.

Pictures don't do justice!

Love me some creek trails!

Old 10-28-2012, 12:17 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Carnage was a broken (BRAND FUCKING NEW) windshield. My snorkel broke the windshield. I had it zip tied on with one CHINCY FUCKING ZIP TIE, and it shattered the windshield like a metal bat would. Fuck you glass.

Another wonderful carnage report, on my way home ( 4 hours from home) my hub exploded on the trailer and the tire went cruising past 4 lanes of traffic into a ditch. Front idler axle is fucked and I need to replace it.

I had the crawler towed into town and stored there until I can fix the trailer and bring it back ( Not a single bit happy at all)

Old 10-28-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Nice place to wheel! Too bad about the trailer.

Guy,
Old 10-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Bump, cmon people I know you wanna say something
Old 10-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there in march. I'll have to look into some areas there.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Makes me homesick a little.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:07 PM   #7
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Is there anything around ft leonardwood? Besides trees?
Old 10-31-2012, 03:17 PM   #8
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
Is there anything around ft leonardwood? Besides trees?
Yea, there is Devil's Elbow that's pretty close, but be careful and stay on the marked forest trails or else you'll get a ticket. The mud is deeper than it looks there as well. There are also forest roads out the south gate (Paddy Creek area)

Within two hours you also have:

SMORR (huge offroad park, very well run and kept)
Flat Nasty (offroad park - I'd call it mediocre)
St. Joe State Park (sand flats, it's where I go to go fast)
Potwatomi (offroad park)

There's a few more that I can't remember the names, one is about three hours away from the fort and has a dirt bike track that is well suited for an LT truck.

You can get a forest map from the station out in Rolla that will show you miles and miles of dirt roads.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #9
ANoodle is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
ANoodle's Tacoma Gallery
Badass rig man, sorry about the trailer though. That would suck big time.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
wes mantooth ™
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Yea, there is Devil's Elbow that's pretty close, but be careful and stay on the marked forest trails or else you'll get a ticket. The mud is deeper than it looks there as well. There are also forest roads out the south gate (Paddy Creek area)

Within two hours you also have:

SMORR (huge offroad park, very well run and kept)
Flat Nasty (offroad park - I'd call it mediocre)
St. Joe State Park (sand flats, it's where I go to go fast)
Potwatomi (offroad park)

There's a few more that I can't remember the names, one is about three hours away from the fort and has a dirt bike track that is well suited for an LT truck.

You can get a forest map from the station out in Rolla that will show you miles and miles of dirt roads.
Thanks. Will you be there in march by chance? Might be nice to have a second truck to try and wheel with, not to mention someone who knows the trails.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #11
DaBears is on a distinguished road
Army:
DaBears's Tacoma Gallery
March?

When in March, I have a baby girl due in feb. Might need to get out of the house for a few hours.