Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Wheeling around Santa Barbara??

Old 11-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
shawnphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Wheeling around Santa Barbara??

Hey everyone, I go to school at SBCC and live in Isla Vista. Looking for some trails to hit up in my longtravel yota (2wd). What are my options near here and are they open? Also, would anyone like to go wheeling? Haha... thanks everyone!
Old 11-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Go to the so cal forum and hit up the 805 thread. There is only really one trail in town. Just look up a road called west camino cielo. It turns into dirt at the top of the mountain and is dirt for about 8-10 miles
Old 11-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
shawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shedshawnphoto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thanks for the reply. yeah i hit west camino cielo today and it was pretty fun, rode it just about to the end. a little washboardy but still had some fun sections. Any idea where the nearest area for a little pre running is?
Old 11-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #4
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Pismo and gorman are the closest areas for offroading. Again if you get yourself in the socal thread people post up meets in the so cal area. There is a gorman run next Saturday and I will probably be holding a run up to west with the local sb guys when I have grinded a few things to clear my new tires
Old 11-13-2012, 02:01 AM   #5
about how far of a drive is it to gorman? maybe if i can afford to
will do, ill give you a shout on the PA. im in the black/grey shitty paint single cab flared glass all around and 6 up and out, and a roof rack full of hid's thats me. i go to the CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballersoucant View Post
i go to isla vista all the time because my girlfriend goes to ucsb... yeah theres really nowhere around there but one place to offroad...

theres a gorman trip going on this sat if your interested in going... can meet alot of ppl, some even live up in santa barbara...

if you see a blue access cab taco with fiberglass fenders raise bout 6 inches and baja style bumperand some halo lights up fornt..... thats ME!!!!

dont be a stranger and say hi...
Old 11-13-2012, 02:03 AM   #6
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i go to isla vista all the time because my girlfriend goes to ucsb... yeah theres really nowhere around there but one place to offroad...

theres a gorman trip going on this sat if your interested in going... can meet alot of ppl, some even live up in santa barbara...

if you see a blue access cab taco with fiberglass fenders raise bout 6 inches and baja style bumperand some halo lights up fornt..... thats ME!!!!

dont be a stranger and say hi...
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
about how far of a drive is it to gorman? maybe if i can afford to
will do, ill give you a shout on the PA. im in the black/grey shitty paint single cab flared glass all around and 6 up and out, and a roof rack full of hid's thats me. i go to the CC
see a white tacoma with black accents everywhere w/ 3 prerunner bumper in the front thats me! Probably parked on campus at UCSB or driving around. I'll throw out a shout through the PA.
Gorman's like 1hour 45 to 2 hours i think
Old 11-13-2012, 02:06 AM   #7
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...n-11-17-a.html
Old 11-13-2012, 05:43 AM   #8
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
about how far of a drive is it to gormano? maybe if i can afford to
I go to sbcc to and live in Goleta,don't think I have seen you haha
Old 01-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #10
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yo fellas, im up in santa barbara now... any of you guys around?
i have arrived.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #11

Quote:
yo fellas, im up in santa barbara now... any of you guys around?