Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

ATV Ride

Old 01-24-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
ATV Ride

Well I'm a retard. 160 miles from home & forgot to put a card in the camera
A few pics of the ride since the camera has internal memory and I had my cell.

This is at Red Sands between Alamogordo & El Paso. They ride the Tarantula 100 dirt bike race there. Lots of folks out today on bikes & ATV's.

Parked at my buddy's cabin in Mayhill.....my son unloaded his & was off tearing up his property LOL

My boy ready to ride!

6am was AWFULLY early

I swear there's mountains behind those clouds (CRAPPY CAMERA!)

Another scenery pic

I have no idea what their looking at!

We road about 60 miles today.....weatherman was off a bit....it was COLD til about noon then warmed up nicely

Out again tomorrow! I'll try to get a pic of 1 of us catching air down in the sand portion with the jumps. My boy landed wrong today and his back's bothering him a bit. Now he smells like BenGay!!!! HAHAHAHA
Old 11-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
dtr_duck is on a distinguished road
Army: squad leader/ team leader 1083rd combat hett maintanice
Name: steven
dtr_duck's Tacoma Gallery
nice brute