Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

491 offroad shakedown run

Old 11-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
491 offroad shakedown run

so my cousin brought me her 2008 jeep jk and a nice chunk of money and told me to build it. so, it's done and we needed to test things out. there was less than a handful of us, but it was still a good time!

Nick(nomods) snapped a cv shortly after starting, but we are pretty sure it was on its way out since our last run at slade a few weeks ago

also we ran into this oldschool yota van! he needed a tug. oh and it seems i'm the only one participating in noshave november haha.

also, i got some body damage. when we were leaving, i climbed a hill in the play area and at the top is a small rock hill. i was thinking i could drag the rear over it and flex out a little. well a big rock got caught in the slider and dug into the cab. this pic doesn't show it too well, but the cab is pushed in 3-4"
Old 11-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics and PM sent with my #. Text me when you all go wheeling especially at slade. That's less than an hour from me.
Also you're not the only doing no shave november, Im right there with ya hahaha
Old 11-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by haddix View Post
Awesome pics and PM sent with my #. Text me when you all go wheeling especially at slade. That's less than an hour from me.
Also you're not the only doing no shave november, Im right there with ya hahaha
replied! we may have to all get a trip to slade REALLY soon. i have yet to have my truck there.
and dude all my friends backed out like a week ago for no shave. i was like "PANSIES!" but i feel like grizzly adams haha.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
replied! we may have to all get a trip to slade REALLY soon. i have yet to have my truck there.
and dude all my friends backed out like a week ago for no shave. i was like "PANSIES!" but i feel like grizzly adams haha.
I'd be down for a trip to slade as long as I can work it in my work/school schedule. Slade is awesome man. You will love it. No kidding Same here I feel like the only guy walking around with a beard. I. Letting it go through December too. Fuck it might as well. Decembeard!
Old 11-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #5
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a pretty nice day of riding. Maybe I will get my truck put back together one day so we can hit the trails. Yeah we all need to finally get together and hit Slade before they close alot of it down. Musher will need a good shake down ride.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:39 PM   #6
bonafide

Quote:
Originally Posted by haddix View Post
I'd be down for a trip to slade as long as I can work it in my work/school schedule. Slade is awesome man. You will love it. No kidding Same here I feel like the only guy walking around with a beard. I. Letting it go through December too. Fuck it might as well. Decembeard!
haha eff that, i'm going insane. i like it to be scruffy. this is just annoying.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #7
bonafide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossytaco View Post
Looks like a pretty nice day of riding. Maybe I will get my truck put back together one day so we can hit the trails. Yeah we all need to finally get together and hit Slade before they close alot of it down. Musher will need a good shake down ride.
Brandon and i are discussing that right now haha. let's go for a dec ride. it'd have to be a Saturday though.
Old 11-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #8
mossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of lightmossytaco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
mossytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
Brandon and i are discussing that right now haha. let's go for a dec ride. it'd have to be a Saturday though.
Cool I'll be off weekends starting the weekend of the 15th. I'd say maybe a new years ride around Jan. 5th weekend.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:33 PM   #9
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
I'm That mud looks nasty, but that looks like a great place to wheel!!!
Old 11-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #10
bonafide

honestly that place usually holds water bad, so it's usually trying to wheel through muck. y'all have big rocks. we have big ditches, trees, and hills lol.
this is 3 different trips, yet all muddy. though the first one was my fault