Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Thinking out loud...

Old 12-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking out loud...

Well I wasn't sure whether to put this in off-topic or here...but anyway I was just thinking how few spots for offroading there are around my area, and driving a few hours just to do some trails isn't my cup of tea. So I got to thinking, has anyone ever considered converting an old dilapidated golf course to an offroad park? I don't know much about rules/regulations, but thought it might be kind of a cool thing to do? Ya know, convert some sand traps to mud pits, scrape off all that ugly grass, and there's gotta be some pretty crazy jumps already basically set up and ready to go with all those hills right? I dunno, just got bored sitting in class, thought it would be an interesting project for someone with money, time, and a passion for offroading. Your thoughts? Who knows, this might be the stupidest idea y'all have ever heard