1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thinking out loud...

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by dlooney, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Dec 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM
    dlooney

dlooney [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    Wilmington NC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport PreRunner
    Satoshi w/ hella 500s mounted behind, 20% tint, 6K HID retro headlights, 4300k HID fog lights, DTRLs, plastidipped front valence, cb mount
    Well I wasn't sure whether to put this in off-topic or here...but anyway I was just thinking how few spots for offroading there are around my area, and driving a few hours just to do some trails isn't my cup of tea. So I got to thinking, has anyone ever considered converting an old dilapidated golf course to an offroad park? I don't know much about rules/regulations, but thought it might be kind of a cool thing to do? Ya know, convert some sand traps to mud pits, scrape off all that ugly grass, and there's gotta be some pretty crazy jumps already basically set up and ready to go with all those hills right? I dunno, just got bored sitting in class, thought it would be an interesting project for someone with money, time, and a passion for offroading. Your thoughts? :notsure: Who knows, this might be the stupidest idea y'all have ever heard :D

Products Discussed in

To Top