Rock Climbing 224 22.72%
Hill Climbing 332 33.67%
Jumping 87 8.82%
All the above 190 19.27%
I don't offroad 95 9.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 986. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #201
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Well i used to just go for mudd and a little crawling at the deer lease. But about a year ago i got the trail bug. Love that stuff.
Old 07-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #203
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
ill stick to my dish soap
Old 07-23-2011, 07:01 AM   #204
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundOffRoadDead View Post
ill stick to my dish soap
lol i use the cheap tire shine you find in dollar stores and such, just spray truck sides and bottom before mudding and it slides right off
Old 07-23-2011, 09:51 AM   #205
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
No offense intended if I post a new poll that includes the catagories not in this poll (such as deep sand, desert, forest roads, etc.)... ok?
Old 07-23-2011, 10:28 AM   #206
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
No offense intended if I post a new poll that includes the catagories not in this poll (such as deep sand, desert, forest roads, etc.)... ok?
Snow!
Old 07-23-2011, 04:36 PM   #207
whiptastic handling
FoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud ofFoundOffRoadDead has much to be proud of

Army: E-3
Name: Shamus
FoundOffRoadDead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Snow!
Old 07-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #208
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Snow!
YES! Snow is included in it, too! HERE: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...f-roading.html
Old 11-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #209
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoundOffRoadDead View Post
wo ai ni bao bei ?? >.<
I love you too baby! Oh wait, you weren't talking to me.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:12 PM   #210
1998tacomaowner is on a distinguished road
Name: chris
1998tacomaowner's Tacoma Gallery
umm none its all about snow
Old 12-08-2011, 12:30 AM   #211
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
i love snow wheeling, cutting a fresh trail after a snow storm is a blast
Old 02-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #212
Old Guy...In a Kids Truck
2012sporttrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
2012sporttrd's Tacoma Gallery
mountain trails....as pic below
Old 02-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #213
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012sporttrd View Post
mountain trails....as pic below
I wish we had mountains like that. I think @1950 or so. Nothing even resemmbling that needless to say.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:56 AM   #214
Old Guy...In a Kids Truck
2012sporttrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
2012sporttrd's Tacoma Gallery
That pic was from S.W Colorado.......alot of good trails . Anyhing from easy to Extreme difficult. This was mostly easy But was a steep shelf .Approx.11500 ft. Altitude
My favorite place to vacation,in the fall. The weather is great and never saw so many stars at night.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:26 PM   #215
JR616 is on a distinguished road

Name: JAMES
JR616's Tacoma Gallery
prerunning?
Old 02-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #216
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
trails are great. especially snow covered!
Old 02-25-2012, 10:30 PM   #217
valon5150 will become famous soon enough

Name: Steven
valon5150's Tacoma Gallery
Rocks, rocks and some more rocks...and snow
Old 04-02-2012, 01:29 PM   #218
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Reason #1 why i avoid the big mud puddles.
Teh diff seal

Teh ADD disconect (this groved my CV out due to the mud in the seal.) So now i need a New CV shaft along with the fact i had to get a new disconecting shaft and Motor unit. This bearing was smoked and i had mud in my front differential.

And my friends diff we opend up after it seized going down the highway...
Old 04-08-2012, 06:52 AM   #219
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Not water or mud. I've spent some time wheeling around the Tug Hill plateau in NY. Then I spent just as much time cleaning, changing fluids, and pulling muddy clumps of grass out of the undercarriage. Done with that crap.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:13 AM   #220
rld is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic, 92 - 2000
Name: Randy
rld's Tacoma Gallery
I like the trails. We spent part of yesterday driving around the little river canyon backcountry.