Hill Climbing 332 33.67%
Jumping 87 8.82%
All the above 190 19.27%
I don't offroad 95 9.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 986. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2009, 08:21 PM   #41
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
Ive got to admit I love to go boggin, but however trails sound fun. Not to many around here however. I live in the Houston area. anyone know of any I would love to hear. By the way, I saw silver07taco on youtube. ha
Old 01-29-2009, 08:21 PM   #42
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Silver that looks like fun.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #43

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Damn Silver that looks like fun.
Also looks like some big bucks would live in there
Old 01-29-2009, 08:34 PM   #44
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhtyler10 View Post
Ive got to admit I love to go boggin, but however trails sound fun. Not to many around here however. I live in the Houston area. anyone know of any I would love to hear. By the way, I saw silver07taco on youtube. ha
if yur ever up near these parts my bf and some ford guys go trailin thru bodcau up north of bossier. its pretty nice trails and some mud holes occasionally. just wished there were more tacos to go on a ride round here so i dont have to wind up ridin with the ford jack asses
Old 01-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
if yur ever up near these parts my bf and some ford guys go trailin thru bodcau up north of bossier. its pretty nice trails and some mud holes occasionally. just wished there were more tacos to go on a ride round here so i dont have to wind up ridin with the ford jack asses
My grandparents live in a small town in east texas, where i used to live that is only an hour from the bossier shreveport are. I visit them alot. may have to check it out
Old 01-29-2009, 09:09 PM   #46
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
When was I on youtube? Only thing I can think of was greenridge trip
Old 01-29-2009, 11:24 PM   #48
RedTaco2134 will become famous soon enoughRedTaco2134 will become famous soon enough

Army: E-1
Name: Scott
RedTaco2134's Tacoma Gallery
Rocks!
Old 01-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
When was I on youtube? Only thing I can think of was greenridge trip
Im not real sure. It was like a slide show and it said something ada slver07taco and was thinking where have i seen that. and i thought oh yeah tw.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:43 PM   #50
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Im not real sure. It was like a slide show and it said something ada slver07taco and was thinking where have i seen that. and i thought oh yeah tw.
O right right that was green ridge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_165zmG27c
Old 01-30-2009, 05:49 PM   #51
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
O right right that was green ridge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_165zmG27c

must be nice to have lots of other taco riders to go ridin with... jerks!
Old 01-30-2009, 05:51 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacoark View Post
must be nice to have lots of other taco riders to go ridin with... jerks!
O its real nice good times
Old 01-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #53
Tacos are more gooder!!
Kropper has a spectacular aura aboutKropper has a spectacular aura about

Law Enforcement:
Kropper's Tacoma Gallery
I would also say my favorite is trail riding / varried terrain, but since that's not an option, the closest is rock krawling for me.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #54
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
i used to do mud and snow with my dakota 4x4 which was ok, now that i have a 2wd i've been having fun at the trails. since this is my first brand new vehicle i'm not ready to scratch it up just yet, and rock crawling seems too slow and tedious for me... i wish i could put a long travel suspension on it and jump it but i wouldn't do that to a daily driver... i'm gonna start going with my friends that have 4x4 to do some tougher mixed trails and see how far my 2wd will get me, and then they can pull me out if i get stuck but i think the rear diff lock will take me pretty much anywhere i want to go (or willing to take my truck anyways)
Old 07-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #56
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
i voted that i don't offroad because i live in ohio and there isn't anywhere to go offorad. i want to offroad real bad. worst state ever!
Old 07-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #57
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
All of the above...
Old 07-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #58
function & form
TRDPyrite09 will become famous soon enough

TRDPyrite09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
One, thing you should have had in the poll is, Trail riding (mixed terrain and, sand or beach
+1
Old 07-01-2009, 02:37 PM   #59
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I had to be honest. I went with "I don't offroad"
Old 07-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #60
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
I love the High Speed desert running. I also love hittin the mud pit when they are around. Used to muddin all the time when I lived back in Florida. That Black swamp mud is some nasty shit. I think I would really enjoy doing some trails but I have never done it. Rock Crawlin is a no-go for me. I love my truck way to much to have it all dented up. But I do give you crawlers alot of respect, it is a talent.

Products Discussed in this Thread