bhtyler10's Tacoma Gallery
Favorite type of offroad?

whats your favorite?
Old 01-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
bhtyler10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
Well, I allways end up in the mud, one way or, another, yet I hate the clean up! One, thing you should have had in the poll is, Trail riding (mixed terrain and, sand or beach). My 2 fav's!
That is true. I knew I was forgetting something. Yeah i hate clean up too.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Wish there was an option for trail riding/all of the above.

I like trails with a mix of everything. Unlike just about everyone I know, I am not into just mudding.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
The Cooler King
Dustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of lightDustin03 is a glorious beacon of light

Dustin03's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Dustin03
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Wish there was an option for trail riding/all of the above.

I like trails with a mix of everything. Unlike just about everyone I know, I am not into just mudding.
Ditto. There's only so much you can do in a mud hole. Now a trail ride...

There's a trail that goes from Young to Cherry (if you know Arizona at all) that I am DYING to try. Nothing like just getting out there and keeping on.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #5
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Rock climbing and steep grades are my favorite the real kind of wheelin!

I am not a fan of mud.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #6
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
you missed a choice... trail riding lol incase the 3 others havent sank in yet
Old 01-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Easy trail riding.

Some mud.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:30 PM   #8

apparently i missed a major one- trail riding. I don't know what I was thinking. usually it involves 2 or more of the choices though
Old 01-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #9
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
muddin all the way, if im gonna put the taco through hell i like for it to show it
Old 01-28-2009, 08:40 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i wouldve marked trail riding or mixed if it was available...but i marked rock crawling...because thats what i WANT to do

i do enjoy just getting out in the woods and enjoy varied terrain
Old 01-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Trails FTW.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:47 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry1984 View Post
muddin all the way, if im gonna put the taco through hell i like for it to show it
HELL YEAH
P.S. It was white
Old 01-28-2009, 09:16 PM   #13
Ry1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRy1984 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Machinery Technician
Ry1984's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhtyler10 View Post
HELL YEAH
P.S. It was white
very nice
Old 01-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #15
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a fan of varied trails, now if the trails are covered in a bit of snow- even better. I dont mind a little mud, but if there is any I prefer some real slick stuff thats not real deep, just challenging. Sand is kinda cool, its different than almost any other terrain and that's what I like of it. I like the technical rock crawling- but not so much with my manual. Its too difficult to maintain speed over rocks and you tend to slip the clutch a bunch- burnt clutches don't smell too great! Prerunner/desert stuff looks pretty badass too. I'd like to do some of that if I had the appropriate suspension.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:29 PM   #16
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
There is nothing more fun then being a little off camber!!! And doing a little Rock Crawling!

Old 01-28-2009, 09:29 PM   #17
Problem Child
Racinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really nice

Racinkid13's Tacoma Gallery
Ive done mudding. Dont like it anymore, gets in things and breaks things. Have pics of 3 such stucks.

I have done jumping at the dunes in Moses Lake. Its fun with a mildly lifted Taco. But with 33's and a 3.5" lift, not so much fun on the cv's.

I stick to technical trails and avoid the deep mud spots when i can and the rocks over at Naches.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:32 PM   #18
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRMarlon View Post
There is nothing more fun then being a little off camber!!! And doing a little Rock Crawling!
true dat!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 09:34 PM   #19
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Here is a snow one for you guys...

Old 01-28-2009, 10:18 PM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Rock crawling scares me.