LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Installed my new bumper

Old 01-29-2009, 11:12 PM   #81
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
you know whats one thing i noticed about both our bumpers. whats up with that little extra hole on the passanger side of the bumper? mine has that one too? If you look at the pictures on allpros website, it has no hole.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:40 PM   #82
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey longhorn- I was looking up what kind of sliders you have and noticed that you need to update your mods description. It says you have the brush guard and 4 Hella's still!
Are ya gonna sell the other set of Hella's that aren't on the Allpro bumper?
Old 01-30-2009, 07:10 AM   #83
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
you know whats one thing i noticed about both our bumpers. whats up with that little extra hole on the passanger side of the bumper? mine has that one too? If you look at the pictures on allpros website, it has no hole.
I hadn't noticed that and right now, I'm not entirely sure what it's for. Maybe it's to access a switch on a winch? Not sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
Hey longhorn- I was looking up what kind of sliders you have and noticed that you need to update your mods description. It says you have the brush guard and 4 Hella's still!
Are ya gonna sell the other set of Hella's that aren't on the Allpro bumper?
Thanks! I'll update that right now...

I'll probably sell the lights, just haven't given it a lot of thought. However, they won't come with the wiring loom... I have plans to replace the two that I currently have mounted with either IPFs or PIAAs, so I'll probably get rid of all of them.

Why, want 'em??
Old 01-30-2009, 09:06 AM   #84
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
I'll probably sell the lights, just haven't given it a lot of thought. However, they won't come with the wiring loom... I have plans to replace the two that I currently have mounted with either IPFs or PIAAs, so I'll probably get rid of all of them.

Why, want 'em??
Yeah maybe, are they the 500FF's with the clear lens or the regular 500's? I dont care for the regular 500's much as I think the clear lens on the FF's look way better. No wiring wouldn't make a difference to me either.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:30 AM   #86

Quote:
Yeah, they are the 500FFs. Clear lens.
Alrighty then. When you decide to sell them, shoot me a PM with a price and I'll get back to you.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:25 PM   #87
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
damn longhorn that looks sick!! u plan on putting the fogs back in? ive seen some trucks with the fogs in with the allpro so its somewhat doable
Old 01-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #89
firefightermdc is just really nicefirefightermdc is just really nicefirefightermdc is just really nicefirefightermdc is just really nicefirefightermdc is just really nice

Firefighter:
firefightermdc's Tacoma Gallery
that's a sexy looking truck!!
Old 01-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #91
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks!

Not the stock fogs. I just bought a pair of PIAA 510s, so I'll put them in when they get here.
I just got a pair as well. $146 shipped from amazon. Where did you pick yours up?

Quote:
This one... I don't think yours has it.
That's the one. I think it looks retarded. I doubt it has a purpose... They should at least update their website photos to reflect the change.

EDIT: I just got off the phone with them, thats where your winch controller would sit.... I think it looks bunk.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:22 PM   #93

Quote:
$146?? You have a link? I picked up the pair for $199 on Ebay with free shipping... That was the cheapest I found for the pair of lights...
Super White (Driving Lights):
http://www.amazon.com/PIAA-5164-Supe...3361199&sr=8-2

Ion Crystal Yellow (Fog Lights):
http://www.amazon.com/PIAA-5161-Crys...3361199&sr=8-3

I got the yellow ones. For one, I think the yellow ones looks better, and second, yellow makes for a much better fog light.
Old 01-31-2009, 05:05 PM   #95

crazieN8's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

man that looks sweet!
Old 01-31-2009, 06:30 PM   #96
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Don't know if this was covered, but what is the weight of the bumper without winch??
Trying to figure what I need to do front end wise (change anything).
The shipping weight was 80 lbs. However, Westin says the brush guard is 93 lbs. Somebody is lieing because that bumper was heavier than the brush guard. Not by a lot, but noticeable. Without the winch, I don't know that you'll need to do anything. I'm not even sure I will need to once I mount my winch.

Products Discussed in this Thread