Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

What's Mounted in the bed of your truck?

Old 01-29-2013, 10:29 PM   #23
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Winter
LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
sick! got enough spare tires?
I wish I had 2 spare tires, walking out with a flat sucks!

For now, Hi-Lift, shovel, fishing pole.
Coming soon, sleeping platform with drawers and house batteries...
Old 01-29-2013, 10:40 PM   #24
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Hi lift 2 ammo cans Thule rack for RTT

Old 01-29-2013, 10:45 PM   #25
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
A Scepter 5gal MFC gas can and a bunch of random carpentry tools in my cap
Old 01-29-2013, 10:48 PM   #26
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
RI Dually spot light. Helps people figure out where their brakes are.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:26 AM   #27
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
RI Dually spot light. Helps people figure out where their brakes are.
I've got two. Flash me to get over. Lol
Old 01-30-2013, 06:43 AM   #28
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
I've got two. Flash me to get over. Lol
I want to get some just for that reason.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:54 AM   #29
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Bed rack, Full size matching spare, Hi-Lift, Shovel, 2 fire extinguishers, 2 Rigid Duallys, Black box full of straps, 20lb CO2 bottle.

I drive with this setup daily!
Old 01-30-2013, 06:59 AM   #30
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
Some snow and ice right now.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:18 AM   #31
Swab
LBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant futureLBPtaco has a brilliant future

Name: Winter
LBPtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Solar panel on the roof?
Old 01-30-2013, 08:29 AM   #32
SnowmanFX is on a distinguished road
SnowmanFX's Tacoma Gallery
Custom built Roll Bar

With Lights
Old 01-30-2013, 08:30 AM   #33
Leonel is on a distinguished road

Leonel's Tacoma Gallery
How is that CO2 tank mount attached to the Bed?

QUOTE=SMKYTXN;6198706]- Dual bike rack at the front of the bed
- 10lb CO2 tank on the front wall of the bed
- Full size spare mounted to the bed rail
- ARB xjack, not mounted but in the bed

[/QUOTE]
Old 01-30-2013, 08:55 AM   #34
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBPtaco View Post
Solar panel on the roof?
Haha. No, low pro plate rack.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:38 PM   #35
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on what configuration I'm running.

Sometimes this....

Sometimes this....

Old 02-01-2013, 03:07 PM   #36
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonel View Post
How is that CO2 tank mount attached to the Bed?

QUOTE=SMKYTXN;6198706]- Dual bike rack at the front of the bed
- 10lb CO2 tank on the front wall of the bed
- Full size spare mounted to the bed rail
- ARB xjack, not mounted but in the bed
[/QUOTE]

Check out my build page for more info, but I used rivnuts to attach a powertank bracket to the front of the bed.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:56 PM   #37
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Depends on what configuration I'm running.

Sometimes this....

Sometimes this....

Man your build is always freaking awesome super
Old 02-03-2013, 12:05 PM   #38
twodogs is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
twodogs's Tacoma Gallery
Customer bedrack from BoxRocket!!
Attached Thumbnails
What's Mounted in the bed of your truck?-truck-rack-003.jpg   What's Mounted in the bed of your truck?-truck-rack-013.jpg   What's Mounted in the bed of your truck?-truck-rack-004.jpg   What's Mounted in the bed of your truck?-truck-rack-014.jpg   What's Mounted in the bed of your truck?-truck-rack-015.jpg  

Old 02-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #39
BillyG is on a distinguished road
BillyG's Tacoma Gallery
Smile whats mounted in my truck bed?

mine is empty except for a rubber mat. i even took off the tailgate. my truck carries a slide in camper 5.7 made by livinlite.com . sorry no picture you can check out the website. the camper weighs in around 1100lbs. thats a load. thats my way to get back to nature. have a great day all