Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Expedition Overland Webisodes

Old 12-30-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Expedition Overland Webisodes

My brother turned me onto these interesting webisodes about a group of guys who go overlanding. Thought maybe some of you might like it.

http://xoverland.com/videos.html

Matt
Old 12-30-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
Addicted!!!!!
Old 12-30-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
These guys live in my town. Really cool dudes. Got to go to their season one episode early viewing a couple weeks ago. They've got some pretty big things coming too...
Old 01-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #4
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Season 2 in Alaska departs in 163 days according to their Facebook page. And their new vehicles will be a 2013 Toyota Tacoma (Silver DCSB) and a 2000 Toyota Landcruiser. Very excited to see the new season whenever it comes out.

Matt
Old 01-05-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
interesting
Old 01-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #7
LET IT EAT®
SLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOBRA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SLOBRA's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder of they have full time jobs. Too cool. Hope I have the time and money to do the same thing someday! Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #8

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOBRA View Post
Wonder of they have full time jobs. Too cool. Hope I have the time and money to do the same thing someday! Thanks for sharing.
From the frequency of their trips and some of their bios online, it sounds like they do have full time jobs. One of their pictures on Facebook has a screenshot of an iPhone calculator with a caption talking about trip expenses, and the number on the calculator is 10K+. Wish I could join them on some of their trips...

Matt
Old 01-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #9
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty good but........the drama eh .
Old 01-06-2013, 10:13 AM   #10
Aim small, miss small.
WhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant futureWhiteStorm has a brilliant future

Army:
WhiteStorm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Pretty good but........the drama eh .
I agree, but at the same time, they have to market it somehow. All-in-all, we can't be too choosy since there aren't too many overland shows out there, excluding the periodic Top Gear UK special.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #11
Little Big Man
Fleas Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jerry
Fleas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm enjoying their show. They've done a good job with character development. My sister-in-law has Crohns disease the same as one of the guys and that really hit home. I love getting out when I can with the family and exploring, but when family duties take up most of your time it's nice to live vicariously through their show. I hope they can keep this up for a long time to come.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:29 PM   #12
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Did they get rid of the 1st gen taco?

I like their vids too. I wish they'd use a gnarlier tire than the A/T though.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #13
93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed93civEJ1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

93civEJ1's Tacoma Gallery
pretty interesting. Thanks for the link!