Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Big Rock Maysville Kentucky

Old 01-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
Big Rock Maysville Kentucky

I've had the truck here one other time but didn't hit any of the harder stuff since alot of my crew wasn't prepared for it but this time some of the other guys were saying how "easy" things were not compared to how they were before.
not many pics, but here are what i have.

one of the jeeps that joined us came busting up a hill climb hitting his horn and everything. he blew past us all at the top and yelled something like "CAN'T STOP!" and luckily it was an open ridge at the top. next thing ya know his wife is jumping and rolling out of the jeep at like 30 or 40mph and it came to a rolling stop about 100ft after that. turns out he had a CCFL neon tube in his hood and it melted off and made his throttle stick.

and got to see a beadlock in all its glory. i didn't get a pic of the rear tire, but it, from all the weight of the hummer, was folded under and touching the LCA.

end posers

Old 01-21-2013, 12:42 PM   #2
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
It's pics like this that makes me want to spend money on mine.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

do it!
Old 01-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #4
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
it'll happen, just not soon enough.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:51 PM   #5
The Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Woodsman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
The Woodsman's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet. I haven't been to Big Rock in several years. Great to see an H1 out there too.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
bonafide

his 42s made me think my 37s were actually 33s haha
Old 01-22-2013, 03:04 PM   #7
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Info on that silver Taco ? My god it's nice
Old 01-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #8
bonafide

that would be a user on here named "nomods" but he doesn't have a build thread. 35 pitbull rockers. LT all the way around. bed cage. fully locked. it's a beast for sure!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #9
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
I dont understand why ppl dont just put it in neutral or turn the ignition to off in stuck throttle situations
Old 01-25-2013, 10:57 AM   #10
bonafide

i'm assuming you're talking about the hummer? what was he going to do once he shut it off though, winch? where he was he said he wasn't worried he's had it in worse scenarios. i on the other hand for sure thought he was going to roll it but he just needed a good spotter. i got him out though, it was sketchy for me but he got out perfectly fine.