1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Elk mtn run 2-22-09

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by taco084gb, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Feb 4, 2009 at 12:51 AM
    taco084gb

taco084gb [OP] No matter where you go there you are.

Member:
    First Name:
    Galen
    NorCal
    Hey I am doin a trail run up thru Elk Mtn. This is located northeast of Ukiah,Ca about 20 miles to the turn off of Hwy 20. The loop will consist of about 130 miles round trip from Ukiah. Nothing to serious just a few little rock patches and a couple of water crossings. The whole trip I made it in 2 wheel drive, but there is some off side trails that can require 4wd for fun.
    I would like to meet at Jensens Truck Stop at 9 am. This is located off Hwy 101 on the west side of the road. If your coming from the south you will get off on North State exit on your right, at the North end of town. Then you will come to a stop sign and turn Left. Get in the far right lane and at the stop light turn right, Jensens Truck Stop is right there.
    If your coming from the North end of town You will get off on the same exit, North State street exit to your right. At the stop sign take a right. The Jensens Truck Stop is on your right. Take A right at the stop light.

So Pm me and let me know who would like to go. The total trip is about 5 to 6 hrs verying on stops.
    Also I have some Pics of my last trip in my photos if anyone in interested. They are listed under Elk Mtn run

Products Discussed in

To Top