Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Is this a good deal?

Old 01-26-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
txtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the rough

Name: Johnny
txtuffluck's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a good deal?

I just got my Elite OR bumper a couple weeks ago and I've been looking for a winch. Found this Warn XD9000 for $275 but I don't know if it's worth it...any suggestions?Is this a good deal?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1359249550.364127.jpg
Old 01-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #2
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Looks a little weathered. Not a horrible price, but maybe try to talk the seller down a bit?
Old 01-27-2013, 01:31 AM   #3
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
With it being a warn you can still get all the replacement parts from warn.
It does look like it has been used a lot.
I might give $200 if it worked to allow room for new wires, failed and what not.
For a little more you can get a superwinch tiger shark. I have seen them for $350 but maybe amazon or autoanything has it cheaper.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Do you get a warn sticker with it?
Old 01-27-2013, 05:25 PM   #5
txtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the roughtxtuffluck is a jewel in the rough

Name: Johnny
txtuffluck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
Do you get a warn sticker with it?
No deal if I don't!