Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic WY/MT/CO Adventure!!

View Poll Results: I will be attending...
Leg 1 only 5 20.00%
Leg 2 only 3 12.00%
Leg 3 only 5 20.00%
Legs 1 & 2 4 16.00%
Legs 2 & 3 0 0%
Legs 1 & 3 0 0%
All 3!! 8 32.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2013, 06:57 AM   #2001
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Get a rear bumper and we will! Haha

Fuck...that..

I have to be clean shaved for work up here to use a respirator. So when I get home..full beard like Moab again. Plus I don't want to shave during the trip. I looks stupid without facial hair haha

Sorry bro haha
Looks like I have to start my full beard a few weeks out so that I wheel like a proper wy man. Oh I found my wheelin hat too! I was so bummed I didn't have it in Moab
Old 06-18-2013, 07:02 AM   #2002
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
Looks like I have to start my full beard a few weeks out so that I wheel like a proper wy man. Oh I found my wheelin hat too! I was so bummed I didn't have it in Moab
The sombrero I wore in the desert of Moab probably isn't fitting for WY.
Guess ill need to find another one.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:09 AM   #2003
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Yeah you do! Maybe a beaver pelt hat or something. My Aussie outback hat will be epic, especially with the beard
Old 06-18-2013, 07:37 AM   #2004
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
screw you i can grow a mean mexi stash. And generally, i look like a boy in the middle of puberty with patches of fuzz and shit.
Ha!

Fail haha

Quote:
Do etttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Hmmm..could actually..haha

Quote:
Yeah you do! Maybe a beaver pelt hat or something. My Aussie outback hat will be epic, especially with the beard
Cool hat!!
Old 06-18-2013, 08:53 AM   #2006
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Drive with my teeth
Epic!

I hate shaving! and I don't really care for having a beard. If I wasn't dumping all my money into my Tacoma I would just get laser hair removal, but that shit is pricey...
Old 06-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #2007
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
So how many people are actually coming with me on the first part of the trip? If its a lot then I'm going to have to rethink the camping situation for Saturday night as most of the spots are small and only good for a couple of rigs. I know we can figure something out and find a good spot but I just want to know in advance.

Me - RTT
Jon - rig
Mike - RTT
Ben - ground
Jason - RTT

who else?
Old 06-18-2013, 09:11 AM   #2008
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
I'm growing an epic beard for my trip so I don't look like a tourist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
So how many people are actually coming with me on the first part of the trip? If its a lot then I'm going to have to rethink the camping situation for Saturday night as most of the spots are small and only good for a couple of rigs. I know we can figure something out and find a good spot but I just want to know in advance.

Me - RTT
Jon - rig
Mike - RTT
Ben - ground
Jason - RTT/hammock

who else?

FIFY
Old 06-18-2013, 09:21 AM   #2009
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
I'm growing an epic beard for my trip so I don't look like a tourist

FIFY
so you're not sleeping in your tent?
Old 06-18-2013, 09:22 AM   #2010
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be wearing my scalp. Not sure about my face. Ben thinks I'm 24, so we'll see.

And Lisa: that's correct for me!
Old 06-18-2013, 10:29 AM   #2012
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

I haven't actually slept in the RTT yet, but when camping I prefer to sleep in my hammock if there are tree's to hang from.
hammock sounds comfy, but me being a little long, i fear it would bend my back overnight, beyond recognition...
Old 06-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #2013

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post
I'll be wearing my scalp. Not sure about my face. Ben thinks I'm 24, so we'll see.

And Lisa: that's correct for me!

Quote:

I haven't actually slept in the RTT yet, but when camping I prefer to sleep in my hammock if there are tree's to hang from.
hammocks = bear pinata
Old 06-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
You can only wear it if you kill the beaver and make the hat yourself
Don't tempt me, I'll wreck a beaver like its goin outta style!
Old 06-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #2015
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerjon View Post
hammock sounds comfy, but me being a little long, i fear it would bend my back overnight, beyond recognition...
I can lay as flat in my hammock as ground dwellers do

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post

hammocks = bear pinata

It's more like a bear burrito, but damn is it comfortable so at least I'll die comfortably if eaten by a bear
Old 06-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #2016
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't tempt me, I'll wreck a beaver like its goin outta style!
Done it. Toughest thing ive ever skinned!

We had bank beavers in our creek we trapped
Old 06-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #2017

Quote:
I can lay as flat in my hammock as ground dwellers do

It's more like a bear burrito, but damn is it comfortable so at least I'll die comfortably if eaten by a bear
you will not die comfortably, not with a bear.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Done it. Toughest thing ive ever skinned!

We had bank beavers in our creek we trapped
Tough like it put up a fight or tough like the skin didn't want to come off?

I was joking, talking about a different kind of beaver would be cool to make my own beaver hat though.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #2019
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
ohhhh you.... Yea their hide is stuck on their muscle by some mean membranes!
Old 06-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
ohhhh you.... Yea their hide is stuck on their muscle by some mean membranes!
It's the natural waterproofing!

Products Discussed in this Thread