Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic WY/MT/CO Adventure!!

View Poll Results: I will be attending...
Leg 1 only 5 20.00%
Leg 2 only 3 12.00%
Leg 3 only 5 20.00%
Legs 1 & 2 4 16.00%
Legs 2 & 3 0 0%
Legs 1 & 3 0 0%
All 3!! 8 32.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #2082
Marks fucking mechanic
Mudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudsaucecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
Mudsaucecoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wow...the gay word that starts with an f get censored?
Old 06-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #2083
C2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 313th MI BN, 82nd Airborne
Name: Richard
C2T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
I vote for no bears in camp. Which means we will have to keep a clean camp and follow the backcountry rules by keeping all coolers, stoves, garbage, food related items and toiletries locked up in the cabs at night. Nothing gets left out.
My last trip to Morrison I saw 5 bears in three days. One ran through my camp just after dark so the only photos were of his tracks the next morning. Another smaller one we found snoozing about 100 years up the trail the next morning. He was just irritated to be awakened so early.

We were camped just above the switchbacks just as you hit the tree line.
Attached Thumbnails
The Epic WY/MT/CO Adventure!!-bear1.jpg   The Epic WY/MT/CO Adventure!!-bear2.jpg  
Old 06-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #2084
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Monte I don't think I can go on this trip...I'm pretty scared of the bears
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2T View Post
My last trip to Morrison I saw 5 bears in three days. One ran through my camp just after dark so the only photos were of his tracks the next morning. Another smaller one we found snoozing about 100 years up the trail the next morning. He was just irritated to be awakened so early.

Hey look, the bear dropped some money
Old 06-19-2013, 09:30 PM   #2085
C2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shedC2T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 313th MI BN, 82nd Airborne
Name: Richard
C2T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Hey look, the bear dropped some money
That's bear scat...he had just killed a buck.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #2087
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
well played
Old 06-19-2013, 10:08 PM   #2088
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudsaucecoma View Post
Wow...the gay word that starts with an f get censored?
That's stupid..I hate how expo censors everything

Quote:

Sweet!!

Quote:
Old 06-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #2089
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Were any of the 5 bears you saw Grizzlies? Or were all of the black bears?
Old 06-20-2013, 06:51 PM   #2094
Professional Web Wheeler

Just so im clear on the conveys, our group will start with mike in seattle who will pick up myself and Brandi {maybe) in Idaho, and then Jason what are your plans. are you going to run solo and your friend or meet Lisa's group or us?
Old 06-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #2095
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Just so im clear on the conveys, our group will start with mike in seattle who will pick up myself and Brandi {maybe) in Idaho, and then Jason what are your plans. are you going to run solo and your friend or meet Lisa's group or us?

OK, so my plans just solidified a little more. I have a trail buddy (who some of you PNW'ers are familiar with) who is flying into Bozeman on August 1st, his plane arrives at 1650 hours. So it looks like Mr. Sparrow, we will be joining you from Bozeman (on what date though?) to then link up with Lisa's group
Old 06-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #2096
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
I *may* have a friend flying into Bozeman to meet me....he has to convince his ball and chain
Cool!

Quote:
OK, so my plans just solidified a little more. I have a trail buddy (who some of you PNW'ers are familiar with) who is flying into Bozeman on July 1st, his plane arrives at 1650 hours. So it looks like Mr. Sparrow, we will be joining you from Bozeman (on what date though?) to then link up with Lisa's group
Ben and mike won't be through then till Friday or Saturday before the meet. August like 3-4
Old 06-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #2099
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
OK, so my plans just solidified a little more. I have a trail buddy (who some of you PNW'ers are familiar with) who is flying into Bozeman on July 1st, his plane arrives at 1650 hours. So it looks like Mr. Sparrow, we will be joining you from Bozeman (on what date though?) to then link up with Lisa's group
Its CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow

It would be sunday. stand by as i figure out some plans with mike.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:19 PM   #2100
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Cool!

Ben and mike won't be through then till Friday or Saturday before the meet. August like 3-4

Yeah I convinced Mike (mh.meier) to join me for this trip, so he is flying into Bozeman and riding with me since he didn't have the funds to drive his own taco up there.

Products Discussed in this Thread