Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic WY/MT/CO Adventure!!

View Poll Results: I will be attending...
Leg 1 only 5 20.00%
Leg 2 only 3 12.00%
Leg 3 only 5 20.00%
Legs 1 & 2 4 16.00%
Legs 2 & 3 0 0%
Legs 1 & 3 0 0%
All 3!! 8 32.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #2982
Get Some
wheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
wheresmikeys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
he was on 33s man says so in the vid. you obviously haven't watched it haha

More then you and your silly girl tires yes

I say you put your money where your mouth is and come out and do it, instead of talking smack..just saying..
SO, I have driven the Round Lake RD to Goose lake a couple of times now. Both times in my FJ60 with 4" of lift. I am excited to do this now in my Taco. A stock Toyota truck can do this road. However, you will need to pick your lines VERY carefully. There are spots on that road where you could pull over and park if you do not want to continue (it happens a lot ) . This is one of my favorites in the Beartooths. It is an old gold mining area and the views are incredible. Lots of room for parking and camping at Round Lake and also about a half mile before the end of the trail which ends about a half mile before Goose Lake.

Sorry for butting in, but its just my 2 cents worth.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #2983
Get Some
wheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shedwheresmikeys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also forgive me if I repeated anything already covered, but I dont have the time to read all 156 pages of this thread. Not right now, but I will get there.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #2984
Dr. Frankenstien, in surgery
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Ya, a guy I know, not quite a friend but I know him well, has 5 sitting in his garage while his jeep is under construction for quite some time. Said if I really wanted them I could pay for mounting and use them for a few months until his jeep was ready for them.
What size are they?? Might not fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmikeys View Post
SO, I have driven the Round Lake RD to Goose lake a couple of times now. Both times in my FJ60 with 4" of lift. I am excited to do this now in my Taco. A stock Toyota truck can do this road. However, you will need to pick your lines VERY carefully. There are spots on that road where you could pull over and park if you do not want to continue (it happens a lot ) . This is one of my favorites in the Beartooths. It is an old gold mining area and the views are incredible. Lots of room for parking and camping at Round Lake and also about a half mile before the end of the trail which ends about a half mile before Goose Lake.

Tanks for the input! I figured it was do able stock. Nothing spotting can't solve. Looks awesome. I'm excited!

Are you joining us then???
Old 07-13-2013, 03:59 PM   #2985
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Awesome to know. i stumbled upon Goose Lake while on one of my mindless youtube binge nights. glad to know i picked a gem
Old 07-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #2986
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Is that whiskey? I like Jameson with whiskey sour mix...

I'm brings a decent beer selection but I gotta trade beer for beer or I won't have enough to last the trip. Glass bottles take up a lot of space...
No. Pendleton is a light (smooth) sipping whisky (no "e"). It is too nice to mix with anything except an ice cube or 2.

I have been drinking a lot less lately, and no whiskey at all. I too will bring a nice selection of NW brews, probably in 22s. Will no doubt run out but am looking forward to trying recommended local stuff.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #2987
Get Some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
What size are they?? Might not fit.

Tanks for the input! I figured it was do able stock. Nothing spotting can't solve. Looks awesome. I'm excited!

Are you joining us then???
I am joining you I wont be putting my Taco up Morrison, but I will join up top.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:18 PM   #2988
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
No. Pendleton is a light (smooth) sipping whisky (no "e"). It is too nice to mix with anything except an ice cube or 2.

I have been drinking a lot less lately, and no whiskey at all. I too will bring a nice selection of NW brews, probably in 22s. Will no doubt run out but am looking forward to trying recommended local stuff.
in 3 saturdays well be in a convoy

i ll have to give pendleton a try. They literally bought it buy the barrel at the cabin. never tried it though.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #2990
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
21 days

Did they drink it correctly?
in large amounts so im assuming that is correct
Old 07-13-2013, 04:47 PM   #2992
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Since you've been there before I volunteer you to take the lead for Goose.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #2993
Dr. Frankenstien, in surgery
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

As it should be. Straight no chaser

Quote:
I am joining you I wont be putting my Taco up Morrison, but I will join up top.
Sweet so you gonna join Lisa on Friday? Or who you meeting as the two groups at are doing the top are starting it on Sunday afternoon..the 4 of us driving up the whole trail start Monday morning t meet Lisa Jon mike and Ben at the top of the switchbacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Since you've been there before I volunteer you to take the lead for Goose.
Idk if we are doing the same route as he has..but whatever don't trust me again?
Old 07-13-2013, 09:36 PM   #2994
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
is there a plan for meeting up in red lodge? time place friday or saturday
Old 07-13-2013, 09:41 PM   #2996
Professional Web Wheeler

yeah dont wait for mike and i, we are on a "when we get there" schedule
Old 07-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #2997
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
cool thanks does any no how many miles it is from the top of the switchbacks to the highway?
Old 07-13-2013, 09:54 PM   #2999
Tin Ninja

ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
i think it mite b like 15 or so just cant recall only took like 20-30 minutes on a dirt bike haullen ass

Products Discussed in this Thread