Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic WY/MT/CO Adventure!!

View Poll Results: I will be attending...
Leg 1 only 5 20.00%
Leg 2 only 3 12.00%
Leg 3 only 5 20.00%
Legs 1 & 2 4 16.00%
Legs 2 & 3 0 0%
Legs 1 & 3 0 0%
All 3!! 8 32.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #1041
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
well it really depends on my schedule, but if it falls onto a week off, I guess I could drive down to join you guys for a couple days and drive back

ill have to monitor my schedule after june to find out exactly whats going on, atm i have the july 16th to 23rd off which means if the project is still going I would be off next august 6th to 13th which have me arriving at the second leg, Im kind of shocked its only a 12hr drive to Powell

this is also dependant on my schedule if im going to Tunisia than Ill be able to take the whole month off
sweet! I will be seeing a lot of you this summer lol. hope you can join us!
Old 04-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #1042
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
sweet! I will be seeing a lot of you this summer lol. hope you can join us!
maybe well trade trucks

Old 04-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #1043
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
maybe well trade trucks

Then mark will want to get a 2nd gen, or at least a V6!
Old 04-20-2013, 01:08 PM   #1044
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Then mark will want to get a 2nd gen, or at least a V6!
ill have to figure out a way to lock it in 4 ultra low so he cant jump the fucker, the gas pedal will be to much POWA
Old 04-20-2013, 01:12 PM   #1047
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
can i play with it for a bit

im already trading tires with monte for a bit haha. so ill want a v6 AND 12.5" tires
It will be funny if you put Monte's tires on and go to turn and crush your fenders back by the cab. haha
Old 04-20-2013, 01:14 PM   #1048

Also... Why do we bash on Mark so much? Is it really that fun? haha

<3 You!
Old 04-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #1050
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
The chances of me attending (leg 2) are pretty much slim to none right now

Old 04-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #1051
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post

Why?!
Old 04-20-2013, 10:38 PM   #1053
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Work, money, daughter's schedule.

I'm still clinging to the "slim chance" so if I can make it work, I definitely will.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #1054
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

I'm still clinging to the "slim chance" so if I can make it work, I definitely will.
If money becomes the only factor you can ride along with me and go on the cheap
Old 04-21-2013, 08:56 AM   #1055

Monte and all those who care on here my username on TW has changed. I was ILuvtheMountains, now I am NativeTaco
Old 04-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #1056

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
If money becomes the only factor you can ride along with me and go on the cheap
Ah, I really appreciate it. Very generous of you.

But it's more along the lines of spending the time to earn money.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #1058
Dr. Frankenstien, in surgery
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
What kind of experience do you have? any wireline? rig hand? should probably just PM me...
lol...none really..just going to be a shop hand which i do have experinace in.

Quote:
alright monte here it is.

provided nothing catastrphic happens to the truck, and nothing sudden comes up, im committing for the first 2 legs of the trip
NICE!!

Ill put you on the cool kid list

Quote:
I will be there for leg 2. Just putting it out there so I make it happen. That works best for me, tell people that way they hold you accountable.

Quote:
well it really depends on my schedule, but if it falls onto a week off, I guess I could drive down to join you guys for a couple days and drive back

ill have to monitor my schedule after june to find out exactly whats going on, atm i have the july 16th to 23rd off which means if the project is still going I would be off next august 6th to 13th which have me arriving at the second leg, Im kind of shocked its only a 12hr drive to Powell

this is also dependant on my schedule if im going to Tunisia than Ill be able to take the whole month off
Sweet would be awesome to see you man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
It will be funny if you put Monte's tires on and go to turn and crush your fenders back by the cab. haha

going thing my tires are already sliced up from doing that to my old truck

Quote:

Quote:

damn man

Quote:
Monte and all those who care on here my username on TW has changed. I was ILuvtheMountains, now I am NativeTaco

Quote:
Ah, I really appreciate it. Very generous of you.

But it's more along the lines of spending the time to earn money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
This looks like a really cool trip. I might be able to make some of the colorado portion...

thats the leg where so far...hardly anyone is going haha
Old 04-21-2013, 12:22 PM   #1060
eric3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to beholderic3187 is a splendid one to behold

eric3187's Tacoma Gallery
count me in for all 3 legs!

Products Discussed in this Thread