Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic WY/MT/CO Adventure!!

View Poll Results: I will be attending...
Leg 1 only 5 20.00%
Leg 2 only 3 12.00%
Leg 3 only 5 20.00%
Legs 1 & 2 4 16.00%
Legs 2 & 3 0 0%
Legs 1 & 3 0 0%
All 3!! 8 32.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2013, 09:47 AM   #1284
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
That was why the pages were all messed up last night... I was wondering what was going on.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:53 AM   #1285
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 05-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #1286
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Subbed
Weren't you already subbed? You post in this thread more than me.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #1288
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Who is askhole ben?
Some guy who lost his TW identity, from what I have gathered in the last few posts.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #1289
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
Weren't you already subbed? You post in this thread more than me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Who is askhole ben?
m3bassman. Check his post count...
Old 05-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
m3bassman. Check his post count...
No idea how to do that. Maybe I was thinking about the Moab thread...
If so I apologize
Old 05-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #1291
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new I swear
Old 05-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #1292

Quote:
No idea how to do that. Maybe I was thinking about the Moab thread...
If so I apologize
Just look to the left of a post anyone has made. Down under their avatar pic, in all of that information there will be one that says "Posts: XXXXX" The X's are the number of posts the person has made. Our newbie is seriously lacking some posts
Old 05-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #1293

Quote:
Just look to the left of a post anyone has made. Down under their avatar pic, in all of that information there will be one that says "Posts: XXXXX" The X's are the number of posts the person has made. Our newbie is seriously lacking some posts
I thought you were saying you could see how many times a member has posted in a certain thread.

Edit- m3bassman how the hell do you only have 10 posts?! I'm sure I have seen you around more than that! Wtf is going on?
Old 05-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #1294

Quote:
I thought you were saying you could see how many times a member has posted in a certain thread.
You can do that too. haha. Click control panel up on the top left and then click on the number of replies for that thread on the right and it will show you a break down of who has how many posts in a thread.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:43 AM   #1295

Quote:
You can do that too. haha. Click control panel up on the top left and then click on the number of replies for that thread on the right and it will show you a break down of who has how many posts in a thread.
Almost 2k posts and I still know nothing about this site.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:43 AM   #1296
Hailing from the land of bucking broncos...
farmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shedfarmerjon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: farmerjon
farmerjon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Just sayin, want to wheel in Canada, gotta be able to get in first and more importantly, get back out afterwards. haha
It's not expensive, just $160. and I'm working on it now!
Old 05-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #1298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
ehh..not like thats the important part of this place anyways haha
Yeah. Posts just show how much time you have spent on/been here. Not how much you know since we all come from different backgrounds with different experience and join here at different times in our life.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #1299
Dr. Frankenstien, in surgery
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah. Posts just show how much time you have spent on/been here. Not how much you know since we all come from different backgrounds with different experience and join here at different times in our life.

exactly.

Or someone might spend more time BSing then actually talking about trucks.

When i first got on forums in high school i used to think post count meant something

Didn't take long to realize who was talking out there ass tho..haha
Old 05-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #1300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
exactly.

Or someone might spend more time BSing then actually talking about trucks.

When i first got on forums in high school i used to think post count meant something

Didn't take long to realize who was talking out there ass tho..haha
Admittedly, I do a fair amount of both. Both I don't care about post count either. Just trying to learn about this stuff and talk to cool people when I'm not learning.

Products Discussed in this Thread