LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

The Epic WY/MT/CO Adventure!!

View Poll Results: I will be attending...
Leg 1 only 5 20.00%
Leg 2 only 3 12.00%
Leg 3 only 5 20.00%
Legs 1 & 2 4 16.00%
Legs 2 & 3 0 0%
Legs 1 & 3 0 0%
All 3!! 8 32.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #1642
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
put that away. You already know

goddamn give me booze and it'll be a one man show...

I keed I keed
Old 06-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #1644
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
why does he already get to know

oh i will encourage booze drinkins. tell all ben! tell all!
He is seasoned, that's why.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:00 AM   #1648
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
LAME, was looking forward to meeting you, and having another '12 on the trails!

If you come, you can straight up have my wheelers AAL I am taking off this weekend to put expos on!
hmmm... I could use an AAL

I will see what I can do. If didn't take me 2 days to get there and two days to get back it would be a little easier. lol
Old 06-07-2013, 11:34 AM   #1649
Senior Citizen
Dirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dirty Pool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
so what is G.F.??
he makes it seem like we should all know this.
G.F.=GOLD Fever, the destroyer of friends, family and fortunes!
Don't let it happen to you, use the buddy system.

Old 06-07-2013, 12:10 PM   #1650
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
I have an absolutely hilarious story about gold fever that happened a few days ago, but I just don't think you guys would find it nearly as funny. Kind of a "you have to be here" joke.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #1651
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedTaco View Post
hmmm... I could use an AAL

I will see what I can do. If didn't take me 2 days to get there and two days to get back it would be a little easier. lol
I hear ya. I understand your situation!
Old 06-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #1653
Pirate

I'm bringing mah fishing pole. Go ahead and leave me behind. I'll catch up
Old 06-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #1654
Senior Citizen
Dirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty Pool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dirty Pool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Gold. Shit, if anyone stops for that..I'm leaving them haha
What about SILVER, with just a touch of GOLD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
I'm bringing mah fishing pole. Go ahead and leave me behind. I'll catch up
Ptarmigan Lake, .5 mi hike, SSE of Imogene Pass. It can be seen from the pass. Hiking that .5 mi (steep) at 13K feet defeated me twice.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:11 PM   #1656
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Pool View Post
What about SILVER, with just a touch of GOLD?

Ptarmigan Lake, .5 mi hike, SSE of Imogene Pass. It can be seen from the pass. Hiking that .5 mi (steep) at 13K feet defeated me twice.
Wow that would be awesome. I have a pan and have tried a few times but never found anything.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #1658
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
I'll be catching everyone a fresh trout dinner at either Shoshone or Christina lakes, or perhaps both
Not if I catch em all first! Nothing beats sitting around a lake having some beer catching fish. Kinda explains my screen name. those were the best days growing up.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:01 PM   #1659
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Not if I catch em all first! Nothing beats sitting around a lake having some beer catching fish. Kinda explains my screen name. those were the best days growing up.

That sounds like a challenge sir! Challenge accepted!!!

You can sit your butt on the shore and hope for luck while I'll be out on the water slaying em
Old 06-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #1660
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
That sounds like a challenge sir! Challenge accepted!!!

You can sit your butt on the shore and hope for luck while I'll be out on the water slaying em
Bringing a float tube? That would be awesome. I basically grew up on bassboats. Fishing from the bank is a bit more challenging. Also fishing for trout is new to me. I cheat and use powerbait on a makeshift Carolina rig and slooowly drag it on the bottom.