Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Frank Reins

Old 02-10-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

EMS: EMT/FireFighter
Name: Brian
bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Frank Reins

Hey guys went to Frank Reins a ohv park about an hour from my place in northern cali! Had to test out the new tires and i brought my buddy whos a photographer and he took some cool pics check it out!
Old 02-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #2
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
that first black and white pic is freakin tough man
Old 02-20-2013, 07:22 PM   #3
2trucks is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
2trucks's Tacoma Gallery
If only they were in wall paper size
Old 03-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #4
bruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant futurebruth has a brilliant future

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks brother and most of them are wall paper size! Im glad you guys like my buddies camera hes a photographer!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #5

bruth's Tacoma Gallery
[IMG]http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Bruth925/6_zpsfc37302b.jpg[/IMG]
Old 03-12-2013, 02:59 PM   #6
ANoodle is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
ANoodle's Tacoma Gallery
Thats sweet man, I havent been there in a long time. Looks like I will have to go there too and get down. Let me know next time you go, maybe I could meet you out there.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:10 PM   #7
Frank L0011 is on a distinguished road

Frank L0011's Tacoma Gallery
I just made a trip to Frank Raines last Sunday 03/17/2013. The park was fun and it was a great place to break in my truck (sorry I know it's not a Toyota) I did record a 19* climb on the hill to the left of the entrance (pic is blury and only shows 16 hard to snap a pic climbing up the hill ). Here's a few shots from the trip. Sorry to hijack.