Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

One of the coolest ways you can total your '13 Taco!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 08:47 PM   #21
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Glad everything turned out OK.

Request permission to laugh uproariously sir?
Permission granted.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #22
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
What did you do with the truck?

Old 02-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #23
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
Permission granted.
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Damnit man!!

Old 02-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #24
2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed2000GTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2000GTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a hell of a story.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #25
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
Omg another poser bites the dust! no offense man...but beers or not...dumb dumb dumb...Complete waste. I just hate to see people buy something they dont have the capacity to respect.
I'm a poser? Lol ok. I would have driven it onto the ice at any point in time. I would still drive on the ice again, obviously not same scenario. People lose trucks, snowmobiles, atv's through the ice up north all the time. The insurance adjuster didn't even blink when I told him.

It's not disrespectful at all, but we can agree to disagree.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:50 PM   #26
Taco Forum Noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by knine00 View Post
What did you do with the truck?
They didn't offer a buy back, a company came and picked it up.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #27
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
yeah.. its really cool to get slaughtered, drive your truck into a pond, and almost kill your buddy.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:52 PM   #28
Taco Forum Noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Glad everything turned out OK.

Request permission to laugh uproariously, Sir?
I'm glad it turned out ok as well, in regards to us being ok and getting out. That same weekend, an entire family of snowmobilers went under the ice further west in the state, and they all died.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #29
Taco Forum Noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
yeah.. its really cool to get slaughtered, drive your truck into a pond, and almost kill your buddy.
I said we had been drinking earlier that night, I didn't say I was shitfaced. I was in bed at probably about midnight, and hit the road at 5.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #30
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I said we had been drinking earlier that night, I didn't say I was shitfaced.
i know youre not getting defensive right? being able to laugh about it and all now...

Old 02-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #31
Taco Forum Noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
i know youre not getting defensive right? being able to laugh about it and all now...
Not at all, just clarifying.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #32
Mpgillespie is on a distinguished road
Army: Blackhawk Helicopter Mechanic
Mpgillespie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Not sure what to say

X2.

Glad you are ok, but what a waste...

Old 02-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #33
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
a buddy eh?

Old 02-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #34
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit! Glad to see you guys got out ok. Question... why is the truck so torn up?

BTW, I know how cold icewater is... 11 years ago I broke through the ice on a snowmobile. The sled was 22' down but I never got my head underwater.

You guys got real lucky getting out of the cab.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #35
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #36
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I dont really think I'd be bragging about this..

Old 02-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #37
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm glad it turned out ok as well, in regards to us being ok and getting out. That same weekend, an entire family of snowmobilers went under the ice further west in the state, and they all died.
Yeah, on a serious note, as soon as a person's in that ice covered water nothing's funny at all.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #38
Taco Forum Noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by File IFR View Post
Holy shit! Glad to see you guys got out ok. Question... why is the truck so torn up?

BTW, I know how cold icewater is... 11 years ago I broke through the ice on a snowmobile. The sled was 22' down but I never got my head underwater.

You guys got real lucky getting out of the cab.
The ice jacked the truck up bad pulling it out. I had to break up the ice by hand with a digging bar because the ice tension kept getting so bad. It was dragging the other 3 trucks in.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #39
alwaysfaded is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
alwaysfaded's Tacoma Gallery
How did the truck get so messed up? lol dam what a crazy story... Looks like you already got another truck so.. thats cool I guess

Old 02-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #40
Taco Forum Noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I dont really think I'd be bragging about this..
I'm not bragging at all. It SUCKED. But I don't just share my cool awesome experiences that make me look better. I also share the stupid ones so other people can take things away from it as well.

Closed Thread