Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

One of the coolest ways you can total your '13 Taco!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 09:00 PM   #41
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
I dont really think I'd be bragging about this..
???? this is the COOLEST way to total your truck, you're ghey if you didnt know...

Old 02-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #42
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Lol "anyone can drive thru the ice?" No shit, but not in a TRUCK when you KNEW it was there.... on the GOLF COURSE....
I bet you diddint even pay for it dude... you sound like country club genetics. Your mom buy you that?

Old 02-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #43
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
???? this is the COOLEST way to total your truck, you're ghey if you didnt know...
The title was being facetious, and that's ghey that you didn't know.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #44
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
I'm not bragging at all. It SUCKED. But I don't just share my cool awesome experiences that make me look better. I also share the stupid ones so other people can take things away from it as well.
Your second post begs to differ IMO

Old 02-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #45
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
Lol "anyone can drive thru the ice?" No shit, but not in a TRUCK when you KNEW it was there. I bet you diddint even pay for it dude... you sound like country club genetics. Your mom buy you that?
Bahaha yeah I'm country club genetics all right. Mom was a teacher, dad was a cop, grew up on the poverty line. I own my own business that I started when I was 22 with my own money and loans, etc.

But it's ok to assume, I won't judge you.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #46
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The title was being facetious, and that's ghey that you didn't know.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #47
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see you alive brother. I have honestly pulled people frozen like a popsicle out of ice like that in Oregon. One guy we rescued, died from a heart attack when he went under because of the shock of freezing cold water. You are lucky, better go play the lotto.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:03 PM   #48
JakeyWakey will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 121st SFS
Name: Jake
JakeyWakey's Tacoma Gallery
Still a well articulated story, even if it may or may not be true.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:05 PM   #49
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dont really think I'd be bragging about this..
I don't really think he's bragging.

And there's a lesson worth sharing here.

Folks drive on the ice all the time. Seeing that - some folks may drive onto the ice not knowing that you have to know the local lake and its conditions.

Spring fed lakes may have thin spots. Need to know where they are, and be able to spot them.

7six2fan's just giving us a little reminder of *why* that local knowledge is important.

As long as everything turns out OK in the end, stories that show up a "fair dose of stupid" ought to be able to be shared as cautionary, and potentially humorous, tales later for the wizening of all.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:05 PM   #50
Taco Forum Noob
Quote:
Your second post begs to differ IMO
Yeah I can see how it would look that way. I just decided I wanted a bigger lift. I had been considering it when I got the leveling kit, and then when I did it, it was one of those "Damn I should have done it" things.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:07 PM   #51
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I can see how it would look that way. I just decided I wanted a bigger lift. I had been considering it when I got the leveling kit, and then when I did it, it was one of those "Damn I should have done it" things.
Gotcha

Old 02-16-2013, 09:07 PM   #52
Taco Forum Noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
Lol didn't take me long to find a troll. Just like every other forum. Sad, but I bet you had that meme already saved on your computer.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:07 PM   #53
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bahaha yeah I'm country club genetics all right. Mom was a teacher, dad was a cop, grew up on the poverty line. I own my own business that I started when I was 22 with my own money and loans, etc.

But it's ok to assume, I won't judge you.
I only judge dumb behavior with extreme detail. Maybe you could afford? but you have not the fucking brain capacity to respect it. What dumbass would drive into a pond in a heavy TRD? I tell you who... A poser....business owner or not... you make me sick dude....

Old 02-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #54
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahaha. My favorite part was when you threaten Jack that you would kick him in the head lol.

I partially sank my taco once thanks to my brother, had to get pulled out by a UPS semi. I would ignore the people giving you shit...it's TW.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:09 PM   #55
Taco Forum Noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
I don't really think he's bragging.

And there's a lesson worth sharing here.

Folks drive on the ice all the time. Seeing that - some folks may drive onto the ice not knowing that you have to know the local lake and its conditions.

Spring fed lakes may have thin spots. Need to know where they are, and be able to spot them.

7six2fan's just giving us a little reminder of *why* that local knowledge is important.

As long as everything turns out OK in the end, stories that show up a "fair dose of stupid" ought to be able to be shared as cautionary, and potentially humorous, tales later for the wizening of all.

I can't tell you how many times I drove over open water springs on a snowmobile and didn't realize it until I was already past it. And I know that they are always a possibility, which for me, is where the stupidity of going on the pond is, not driving on it in the first place. I should have gotten out and walked onto it with a flashlight and looked for water on top of the ice.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:10 PM   #57
Taco Forum Noob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
I only judge dumb behavior with extreme detail. Maybe you could afford? but you have not the fucking brain capacity to respect it. What dumbass would drive into a pond in a heavy TRD? I tell you who... A poser....business owner or not... you make me sick dude....
Lol you've obviously never been around a cold climate. Sometimes we drive miles onto a lake to go ice fishing.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:11 PM   #58

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwanksTaco View Post
Still a better love story than twilight..
It's a god damn tragedy! not a love story

Old 02-16-2013, 09:12 PM   #59

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol you've obviously never been around a cold climate. Sometimes we drive miles onto a lake to go ice fishing.
In Virginia?
Bullshit I grew up in Richmond.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #60
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post

^this +1

A mistake of sorts was make and he shared his misfortune with others here... I didn't get the 'bragging about it' vibe when I read it.

Ease up on the OP.

Closed Thread