Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

One of the coolest ways you can total your '13 Taco!

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 09:46 PM   #141
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff2007Tacoma View Post
So just curious who the troll is seeing that the OP called you one after these posts and now you are calling someone else a troll after similar posts.

Just curious
not trolling, i just think its retarded to get cocked and then drive your truck.. let alone into a pond.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:46 PM   #142
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL my eyes are watering from laughing

Old 02-16-2013, 09:46 PM   #143
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeyWakey View Post
I like how your rep went from nothing, to all the way up, thats awesome. haha

I'd like to see Dudley Do-Right's single green box go red myself.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:47 PM   #144
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is fucvking up my drink. CLOSED, until a more sober mod wants to go thru and clean the shit out. If one doesnt, then this thread will reside in the clsoed thread cave for eternatiy.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #145
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not cleaning it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
Why the FU** do you people keep calling me other people?
Because you're being a DB...and DBs take vacations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
You could not have bought yourself shit you poser! YOu are still a KID!? and always capitalize the first letter of America...asshole. FUCK!
I guess he made you a MAN? lololol sorry I am just mesmerized by kids like you, simply arrogant.

Aaannndddd since you started the name calling...enjoy your week off

Closed Thread