Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Looking for good ideas for safari trucks.

Old 02-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #41
jonmyrlebailey is on a distinguished road
jonmyrlebailey's Tacoma Gallery
earth roamers look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
some kind of Rambo RV's (if painted in camo)

can these be had on Toyota truck platforms?
Old 02-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #42
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmyrlebailey View Post
some kind of Rambo RV's (if painted in camo)

can these be had on Toyota truck platforms?
No, but they do make Ferrari versions
Old 02-23-2013, 10:01 PM   #43
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I smell a troll. I'm out of here.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #44
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
get epic seat that extends out like in the 2nd Jurassic park movie. kill game while driving.
if actual troll..... I give you 2/10
Old 02-23-2013, 10:15 PM   #45
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivestone View Post
get epic seat that extends out like in the 2nd Jurassic park movie. kill game while driving.
if actual troll..... I give you 2/10
Lol
Old 02-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #46
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
These are the expedition vehicles we used on safari at the Qorokwe camp in the Okavango Delta, Botswana. Never a problem with any, and they were as safe as you can be with gigantic wild animals roaming around. An elephant hunt is $50k a pop, w/ lions much more expensive than that. Good luck!

Old 02-23-2013, 10:58 PM   #47
I will only bag plains game and Cape buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Where in California will you be bagging these elephants and rhinos ?

in Africa.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:02 PM   #48
If you are a billionaire, and you pay off whomever,

Quote:
No way in hell, if I were you get in touch with some local ph's they will know best.
You have an overkill idea about how safaris work.

Also cabelas has an awesome safari program. They can book anything you want, anywhere!
You can do whatever you want on safari.

my custom safari fleet should easilly top 1 million dollars!!
Old 02-23-2013, 11:07 PM   #49
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Give Mr Click Click Dirk a call , super cereal
Good idea
Old 02-23-2013, 11:13 PM   #51
but couldn't a TACOMA

Quote:
Attachment 197391
Buy something like this and be done with it.
be custom-built that way?

I am trying to learn the true potential of TACOMA on the wild veldts and in the jungles of Africa.

After all, this is a Taco forum.

I want orginality: individuality: exculsive undertakings: wild imagination: doing something unequivocal: without compare!!: fantasy island!!: not the status quo: MY way or the paved US highway.

And my safari vehicles should fare well on the Aussie Outback, the Alaskan tundra, the South American Amazon, and in the Indian jungles where tigers roam on shikar. A worldly outdoor fleet of trucks.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:19 PM   #52
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
be custom-built that way?

I am trying to learn the true potential of TACOMA on the wild veldts and in the jungles of Africa.

After all, this is a Taco forum.

I want orginality: individuality: exculsive undertakings: wild imagination: doing something unequivocal: without compare!!: fantasy island!!: not the status quo: MY way or the paved US highway.
If you want it your way , why are you asking us ?
Old 02-23-2013, 11:24 PM   #53
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
OK, guys, in case anyone is wondering, I did not set up a duplicate account.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:31 PM   #54
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Puff puff pass motherfucker!
Old 02-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #55
I am asking about Tacoma's potential

Quote:
If you want it your way , why are you asking us ?
on the savannah. Apparently, it is a no-go for that purpose by the consensus of the input here.

Would the Tacoma even cut it on the Aussie Outback? Probably no way there too, mate!

It might make a great varminting rig for California or coyote country in the American West and I thought the Nevada desert was tough!

Thank you, sirs!

Good night!

Old 02-23-2013, 11:38 PM   #56

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
on the savannah. Apparently, it is a no-go for that purpose by the consensus of the input here.

Would the Tacoma even cut it on the Aussie Outback? Probably no way there too, mate!

It might make a great varminting rig for California or coyote country in the American West and I thought the Nevada desert was tough!

Thank you, sirs!

Good night!

Obvious Troll Was Obvious
Old 02-24-2013, 05:22 AM   #58
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What about protection from charging rhinos and elephants?
Old 02-24-2013, 06:04 AM   #59
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I know this thread is complete BS but for arguments sake lets say you did want a US Company to build a safari capable taco...

This past summer when I visited CBI they were outfitting a Ford Raptor for a Ranch in Mexico to hunt Coyote... There was pics of it on their FB page.

Unreal what they can do... If any US Company could do a build like that they could.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:18 AM   #60
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yeah don't forget about a homertaco satoshi. Helps protect your grill from.looking stock since we are changing everything else about this truck