Gentleman, Iím request the knowledge and guidance of senior Tacoma owners.
I own a 2003 4x4 Tacoma access cab I love the truck but itís time for an upgrade.
2013 Tacoma TRD sport double cab.
I want to get more into ďperformanceĒ all around better capability; Iím not just solely looking for a mudding set up or dessert racer/ rock climber. This will be my primary vehicle as well. In short I would like a lighter more personalized version of a Ford Raptor (obvious without spending the money on just a name and not ending up with too heavy of a truck)
Roughly 8k to spend on aftermarket add onís.
- 3 inch lift with 33 inch tires or 6 inch with 35 (is 4 inch good for anything?) performance /gas mileage are my priorities (looks are important but not essential)
- What is best brand for lift kit, I heard Rough country used to be trash but is now pretty good. But everyone speaks highly of pro comp.
- Is the supercharge worth the money, to get the extra HP?
- Brush guard vs. bumper.
- Is a wench worth the money?
- Whatís the biggest tire you can fit under the bed, so you still have a correct spare
Thank you for your time.