Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Few pics from cleghorn a couple weeks ago

Old 02-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
niice pics! were these done on the more difficult side trails, or did u stick to the main road 2n47?
Old 02-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Nice pics!
Old 02-10-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
niice pics! were these done on the more difficult side trails, or did u stick to the main road 2n47?
I actually did 90% of the hard bypasses that the 4x4's do. The only reason i didn't do/attemp the other 10% is because we left a little early due to one of the jeeps i was with braking a shackle. hehe.

But those pics are on one of the last bypasses coming down right before you get to the highway by silverwood lake.

Next time ill take pics of all the bypasses if I can.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #9
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
nice!!....

next we go we'll let you know so you can join us!
Old 02-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Cool pics!
Old 02-10-2009, 11:02 PM   #12
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
For sure! I bought my reciever shackle and my arb strap should be here any day.

good job!...

here's the same spot but a different angle, brandonH in the blue taco and ArvinG in the early model....
Old 02-10-2009, 11:07 PM   #13
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice. Looks crazier in that pic. Im surprised i got through that since mine is bone stock. I cant wait til I get my lift so I can push myself a little.

It almost seems that the terrain has faded a little. Because I was up there about 3 years ago in my ranger at the same spot and I remember having to put my front left tire on that big rock in that section....or something of that sort. I dont know. Maybe im crazy
Old 02-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #14
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
went up to Cleghorn this saturday, there was a good amount of snow. I started off around dusk and it was dark when I finished. It was my first time and I have to say it was pretty easy in contrast to other trails I've been on.

yesterday I took burns canyon to 2n01 and there was tons of snow, I almost made it to hwy 38 and had to turn around because the snow was up to the cab and I kept getting stuck. I was really dissapointed cause I only had about a mile or so to go, but I didnt want to end up getting stuck cause I went alone
Old 02-12-2009, 04:21 PM   #15

yea its not too hard up at cleghorn. But i love it because all i have it the prerunner with the locker so its a challenge for me. Ever heard of deep creek?
A buddy of mine wants to take me up there. Ive never been though. idk what to expect
Old 02-12-2009, 04:59 PM   #17
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Love it! Great to see how capable it is without any new rims/tires/lift.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
never heard of deep creek, you have any idea whats near there ?
No. I think it may be in Big Bear but im not sure. Ill ask the guy when i see him. I might see him tonight. Ill let u know
Old 02-15-2009, 08:57 AM   #19
Soundwave has a spectacular aura aboutSoundwave has a spectacular aura about

Soundwave's Tacoma Gallery
You did that trailer with a 2WD Prerunner!!??? Thats impressive man!