Notices

Kickup vs. Kickout slidders

View Poll Results: Kickup Or Kickout?
Kickup 29 31.18%
Kickout 64 68.82%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2013, 10:05 PM   #41
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Why not both? Mine have both. Kinda hard to tell but this is them being built. Brute force fab ftw
Old 03-23-2013, 02:28 AM   #42
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
My problem would be justifying buying them because theres really no trails here i would need them on, but i would eventually like to start going to meets in montana or wyoming or even moab. Thats where i'd need them.
Sliders have some use in the urban world as well. Like protecting your doors from fucktards that open their doors like the hulk, among other things.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:37 AM   #43
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2468 View Post
Sliders have some use in the urban world as well. Like protecting your doors from fucktards that open their doors like the hulk, among other things.
This is one of the main reasons I want some right now. I've gotten 5 scratches in my doors from other people them in the past 3 months, one has left a dent...
Old 03-23-2013, 02:46 AM   #44
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
ill leave my mark here

the way jerry has designed the second gen kick ups, is they have the slightest angle out the entire length, by the time I a tree or a rock need to kick me out, I am already kicked out past my tire

I literally ride up and down my sliders in the tight trails, if it were a true kick out, i would be I would be hung up ALOT

i can honestly say ive had both of the letterings on my truck filled with bark as I go through a set of trees,

IMO kick up ftw