Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Overland Expo 2013...who's going?

View Poll Results: Going to Overland Expo?
Yes, and camping 5 25.00%
Yes, but NOT camping 3 15.00%
No, but I wish I was 12 60.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2013, 11:26 AM   #21
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Khakis and floppy hat required ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
Plus an "Expedition Wristwatch" and 300 dollar snowpeak chair.

And a snorkel.

The LT guys are similar. Everyone wears black tshirt or sometimes white, Jeans, and Vans or a work boot. Some type of hat with a Fab company logo.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #22
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
^^funny
Old 04-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #24
fresh taco
redlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shedredlight is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
redlight's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up for the Overland Expo. I'm rolling through Moab on the way for a week of trails and "expeditioning" to get there, along with a half dozen friends. Should be a blast!
Old 04-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #25
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redlight View Post
Thumbs up for the Overland Expo. I'm rolling through Moab on the way for a week of trails and "expeditioning" to get there, along with a half dozen friends. Should be a blast!
That's what I'm doing too. Gotta see if I can't dent up my new skids and sliders a bit.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:28 AM   #26
Jim4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jim
Jim4X4's Tacoma Gallery
We need a count of trucks interested in a group camping area for the expo... Also when you will be there for check in! Send me an email if you can... Jim@tacomamag.com

Thanks!
Old 05-14-2013, 11:30 PM   #27
AmericanAdventurist.com
TACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACODOC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Hospital Corpsman
TACODOC1's Tacoma Gallery
My group will be there in force, look for the American Adventurist banner and stop by!
Old 05-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #29
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
ok u guys who are going... better take lots of pics!!.. I really wish I could go.. darn work!
Old 05-18-2013, 11:34 PM   #30
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
ok u guys who are going... better take lots of pics!!.. I really wish I could go.. darn work!
Yeah, I know I did. I think Jim and Dave (tacodoc) did too. You should check out tacodoc's site www.americanadventurist.com
Old 05-23-2013, 09:03 PM   #31
Jim4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jim
Jim4X4's Tacoma Gallery
I have to say it was a great event! A lot of great Toyota owners and their rigs everywhere.