Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Barstow to Vegas

Old 03-15-2013, 12:37 AM   #21
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:13 AM   #22
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Lets get a list of who has HAM, CB, or neither?

I have HAM and CB
Old 03-16-2013, 03:06 AM   #25
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Ham & cb
Old 03-17-2013, 11:07 PM   #26
how hard can it be?
snowsk8air2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
snowsk8air2's Tacoma Gallery
First Post Edit with date and route.

No one suggested dates so I chose the weekend of April 20th, and a route has been finalized.

We're about a month away and don't feel like waiting until the last minute to book a hotel.....so do we want to just stay at state line, or trek the last 30 miles into vegas for the night?
My vote is to just stay at state line since its only one night, we'll save fuel, and should be cheaper.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:10 AM   #28
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Question... if we get a room at stateline, will see still go into Vegas for the night to BS around maybe grab a drink or 2, gamble for those who want to, and then head back to the room? Or is it gonna be just do this 300+ mile offroad trip, get to state line, sleep there and just come home the next day without hitting Vegas at all?

If its the latter of the 2, I'll probably pass. If I go that far, I'm just hitting the last little bit and chillin in Vegas for awhile. No need for an expensive hotel, and I'm even down to return to state line the same night even, but just wanna know how Vegas works into out plan.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #30
how hard can it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Question... if we get a room at stateline, will see still go into Vegas for the night to BS around maybe grab a drink or 2, gamble for those who want to, and then head back to the room? Or is it gonna be just do this 300+ mile offroad trip, get to state line, sleep there and just come home the next day without hitting Vegas at all?

If its the latter of the 2, I'll probably pass. If I go that far, I'm just hitting the last little bit and chillin in Vegas for awhile. No need for an expensive hotel, and I'm even down to return to state line the same night even, but just wanna know how Vegas works into out plan.
Looking more like everyone wants to hit the strip, so why don't we all just stay in Vegas for the night so we can get our drink/ gamble on without worrying about who's driving back to state line.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:19 AM   #31
how hard can it be?

Well it seems no one is objecting to the weekend of April 20th, or staying in Vegas and not at state line.

So I'm setting it in stone that that will be the plan, and I'm gonna start looking at hotels for the night.

Hope you all can join for a fun weekend
Old 03-28-2013, 11:12 PM   #33
how hard can it be?

going to book my hotel this weekend. hopefully y'all are looking to book soon too. this is gonna sneak up on us
Old 04-04-2013, 12:14 AM   #36
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Im down!
Old 04-04-2013, 12:41 AM   #37
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 04-04-2013, 01:46 AM   #38
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
There was a section from stateline - barstow going up hills that was pretty bad for couple of miles. But that was back in Sept- Oct just giving you guys a head up just in case.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:12 AM   #39
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I've driven Poweline rd many times. Between Baker and Primm, Powerline rd. is nasty with major ruts unless they've been filled in which I doubt. There are some crazy washes, and drop outs that come out of nowhere. i highly suggest everyone has a race radio because the trail leader needs to call out hazardous obstacles & others need to listen.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:47 AM   #40
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
I've driven Poweline rd many times. Between Baker and Primm, Powerline rd. is nasty with major ruts unless they've been filled in which I doubt. There are some crazy washes, and drop outs that come out of nowhere. i highly suggest everyone has a race radio because the trail leader needs to call out hazardous obstacles & others need to listen.
+10 times