Notices

Hi-Lift Jack Size Question

Old 04-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #21
Havik is on a distinguished road

Name: Derrick
Havik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
I'v used every inch of my 60" jack a few times. Any shorter and wouldn't have been able to get enough air under the truck to star moving sand or whatever is the situation calls for. Always alone like an idiot.
That's is my biggest reason for buying armor (skid plate, sliders) and recovery gear first... I am hitting the trails alone. None of my friends have off-road vehicles. I guess I need to make some new friends!
Old 04-03-2013, 11:09 AM   #22
Truck ~n~ Tow
TacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BU3....   Builder with NMCB3 1981-1986...  SeaBee's if that's easier...
TacoDell's Tacoma Gallery
not a recommended safe practice...

but if you might commonly ignore that... you'll wish you had a 60
besides... there's nothing safe about any farm jack

fits in the bed fine...
but it's a cumbersome tool no doubt

Old 04-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #24
Tommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tommy
Tommy27's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure you get the Liftmate if you dont have sliders.