LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

TTORA AZ Rocks X Event report!

Old 04-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
TTORA AZ Rocks X Event report!

Had a great time out there.. here's an excerpt from my trip report that can be found here.

"We finally got to the tougher parts of the trail, where we dropped it into low range and gave it hell on
Firehole. Here we can see a few trucks take on firehole, driven by Heatstroke (Mike), his 98 Tacoma on 1 tons has no issue. Stealth4x4 (John) had to realign a few times and caved in his passenger but otherwise made it fine."