Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

4 wheeling in ohio

Old 04-06-2013, 06:49 AM   #1
2012TacoToy is on a distinguished road
2012TacoToy's Tacoma Gallery
4 wheeling in ohio

I normaly just hit a random field lol..but i have been searching and searching for places in central ohio Columbus,newark, places like that where I can do some 'legal' wheeling does anyone have any ideas of places? if so let me know thank you
Old 04-06-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
mrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrbadwrench is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mrbadwrench's Tacoma Gallery
I had to drive all the way to Moab to find good off roading

There used to be Wellsville, Oh. But in the last 6 months it has become "at your own risk" wheeling because it's patrolled private property now. It's all coal hills which were vacant, but a new mining company from Florida has set up and is expected to begin operations again around 2016. Columbiana County Sherriffs have been ticketing for trespass recently. They either wait at the trail entrances for you to exit at the end of the day, or, if you park your vehicle at the trail entrance and ATV or dirtbike the trails, they tow your vehicle for parking on private property. So I can't really reccomend Wellsville any more.

As far as stuff outside of Ohio, Rausch Creek Off Road Park is great, but it's a good 6 hour drive away.