Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Vegas Sunday Prerunning

Old 04-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #21
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX RPO View Post
What's the difference between this thread and the West Side Wednesday thread or the MOD day thread that never happened?
Brother i am just once i get my coils in i will be out!
Old 04-28-2013, 10:02 AM   #22
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Someone call me 7609175368
Old 04-28-2013, 05:36 PM   #24
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
It was fun being a copilot haha. Definitely makes me want to get my "build" moving.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #25
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
had a lot of fun! Can't wait for the last time.. It was fun bookin' it when we all split! WooHOO!!!
Old 04-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #26
eat, sleep, paintball
AMH3RST is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitch
AMH3RST's Tacoma Gallery
You guys were mobbing! I was trying hard to catch up with you guys but that rocky uphill really slowed me down. I'm going to take out my sway bar sometime this week..
Old 04-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #27
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX RPO View Post
had a lot of fun! Can't wait for the last time.. It was fun bookin' it when we all split! WooHOO!!!
*patiently waits for you to post your pics....*
Old 04-28-2013, 11:33 PM   #28
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMH3RST View Post
You guys were mobbing! I was trying hard to catch up with you guys but that rocky uphill really slowed me down. I'm going to take out my sway bar sometime this week..
Yeah I got kinna excited when we decided to bounce (not in a dickhead way)... But I got that drive it like you stole it feeling and book'd it! LOL Here are 2 screen shots from "My Tracs" I didn't start recording until we were mostly through the first half before we met up for the first time... But look at my top speed! Whoo Hooo!

I have a few more pics and I'll post them soon... I'm just tired as hell LOL

I don't know why it loaded it sideways but this was a pana from my phone..

Old 04-29-2013, 10:12 AM   #29
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
We need to do that again... maybe bring a lil BBQ and have lunch out there then mobb back to reality LOL
Old 04-29-2013, 12:49 PM   #30
eat, sleep, paintball

AMH3RST's Tacoma Gallery
haha i was literally just saying that on my way to lunch a few minutes ago. someone needs to bring a little grill or something. that sounds like an awesome day. oh and if i had that app on my phone my max speed would've said about 68mph... not bad for some 5100's huh??
Old 04-29-2013, 06:27 PM   #31
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMH3RST View Post
haha i was literally just saying that on my way to lunch a few minutes ago. someone needs to bring a little grill or something. that sounds like an awesome day. oh and if i had that app on my phone my max speed would've said about 68mph... not bad for some 5100's huh??
LOL your sig reminds me of that mini van that was out there this weekend! LOL
Old 04-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #33
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
no I forgot how to use it... I bought it awhile ago and this was my first time trying it out... FML... Next time!
Old 04-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #35
rockdamage is on a distinguished road
rockdamage's Tacoma Gallery
How did I miss this? Interested in the next one..
Old 05-01-2013, 01:16 PM   #36
eat, sleep, paintball

AMH3RST's Tacoma Gallery
This sunday is Cinco De Mayo so I assume most are going to be busy. I want to tackle that third trail again so I won't be there long.

Where are we going next Sunday??
Old 06-09-2013, 08:53 AM   #38
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I am going to want to wheel and test the new coilovers soon! They get here Monday and install on sat!!
Old 07-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #39
juandel702 is on a distinguished road
Name: Juan
juandel702's Tacoma Gallery
Any meets comming up