Notices

Vegas Sunday Prerunning

Old 04-23-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
eat, sleep, paintball
AMH3RST is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitch
AMH3RST's Tacoma Gallery
Vegas Sunday Prerunning

I typically go out every Sunday and I know some others do too. It would be awesome if we could get a group together and hit the trails on Sundays. So I started this thread to get the ball rolling.

All ideas are welcome. A different place every week is the goal.

This week: The Wetlands Park at Hollywood, 10am meet at the park at the end of the pavement.

Post up if you are coming so we can get a headcount.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #3
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMH3RST View Post
I typically go out every Sunday and I know some others do too. It would be awesome if we could get a group together and hit the trails on Sundays. So I started this thread to get the ball rolling.

This week: The Wetlands Park at Hollywood, 10am meet at the park at the end of the pavement.

Post up if you are coming so we can get a headcount.
Ill be there
Old 04-24-2013, 08:08 AM   #4
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Is that a yeeeeeesss??? LOL

I'm going
Old 04-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #5
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX RPO View Post
Is that a yeeeeeesss??? LOL

I'm going
Its just funny that there is a thread made for this thats what the bs is for
Old 04-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #7
unpack is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
unpack's Tacoma Gallery
I might make it!
Old 04-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #8
TurtleGuy
modsquad will become famous soon enoughmodsquad will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
modsquad's Tacoma Gallery
might make this, I have Sunday free
Old 04-26-2013, 12:47 AM   #9
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Its just funny that there is a thread made for this thats what the bs is for
What's the difference between this thread and the West Side Wednesday thread or the MOD day thread that never happened?
Old 04-26-2013, 09:01 AM   #10
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys don't think I'm gonna make it In the middle of moving to a new house and doesn't look like ill be done by saterday and gotta be outa the house by Monday so gotta work on it Monday ill let u know if it changes
Old 04-27-2013, 11:47 AM   #12
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for two.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:47 PM   #14
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What time are we showing up!
Old 04-27-2013, 10:43 PM   #16

Ok are we all meeting at a gas station or something?
Old 04-27-2013, 11:58 PM   #18
Desert Warrior

Air Force:
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
HERE RIGHT? where the pavement ends
Old 04-28-2013, 08:22 AM   #19
TurtleGuy
modsquad will become famous soon enoughmodsquad will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
modsquad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX RPO View Post
I think we're meeting here. http://goo.gl/maps/OlwLX It is the usual route into this area.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:31 AM   #20
eat, sleep, paintball
AMH3RST is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitch
AMH3RST's Tacoma Gallery
Head south on hollywood from vegas valley and there is a park where the pavement ends and dirt begins.