Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

CAR SICK ---MY GF, MY brothers BF and MY buddies GF

Old 04-30-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
CAR SICK ---MY GF, MY brothers BF and MY buddies GF

Why do all the GFs get car sick when we are off roading???

Any suggestions...

Besides new gfs

Do any of you all face the same problem?
Old 04-30-2013, 11:18 PM   #2

xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
To correct the title

LOL

I meant my brothers GF!! haha hes gonna kill me ************
Old 04-30-2013, 11:20 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
My Girlfriend tends to jump out of the truck and spot me while I'm off roading. No issues there. 'Tis wonderful.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:21 PM   #4

xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
We do a lot of sand riding, humps, small jumps and fish tails.

No real time to get out lol
Old 04-30-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
normal.

sucks cause i have to drive slower than id like to.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:23 PM   #6
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
Mine does, don't know y tho
Old 04-30-2013, 11:23 PM   #7
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
My gf seems to get car sick any time she's in the vehicle for over an hour, it sucks haha
Old 04-30-2013, 11:25 PM   #8
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
I think your problem is yuppie girls.

I have only had a girl in the truck once off roading. but many times on the rhino and atvs. and on them i go wide open, and pretty much drive it like i stole it. and they love it1 they get scared some times when i hit dips and small whoops and jump, but they love it, and never get sick or tell me to slow down.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #9
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post

I have only had a girl in the truck once off roading. but many times on the rhino and atvs. and on them i go wide open, and pretty much drive it like i stole it. and they love it1 they get scared some times when i hit dips and small whoops and jump, but they love it, and never get sick or tell me to slow down.
Hmm, I never thought about it when driving a fourwheeler... I drive crazy on the fourwheeler just like you're saying, she gets scared but never carsick...
Old 04-30-2013, 11:31 PM   #10

xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
Im glad im not the only one!

Have any of you all tried anti nausea medication on them?
Old 04-30-2013, 11:33 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
Im glad im not the only one!

Have any of you all tried anti nausea medication on them?
My gf takes a dramamine anytime she travels anywhere over an hour away. It sucked when I'd ride with her to her various competitions and stuff, because then she's passed out and I'm stuck with just her parents...
Old 04-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #12
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Hmm, I never thought about it when driving a fourwheeler... I drive crazy on the fourwheeler just like you're saying, she gets scared but never carsick...
yeah. the girl i had with me in the truck did not get sick. and i was going kinda fast. almost 2 fast for the trail i was on.

and i ride atvís so hard i have flipped more times then i can count, have also hit trees, and even a few fences.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:46 PM   #13

xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
My gf takes a dramamine anytime she travels anywhere over an hour away. It sucked when I'd ride with her to her various competitions and stuff, because then she's passed out and I'm stuck with just her parents...

LMAO Im sooo sorry for you bro lol

I totally know the feeling
Old 05-01-2013, 12:14 AM   #14
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post

You calling me a yuppie (whatever the F that is) because I get car sick

My solution to avoid getting sick is to drive, as long as I'm driving I'm good. If I'm the passenger I have to look outside because the minute I try reading something I get sick. I also avoid sitting in the back, this gets to me almost every time.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
LMAO Im sooo sorry for you bro lol

I totally know the feeling
Haha yeah, that was when we had only been dating for a couple months. Now it's been almost a year and a half and I can pretty much just hang out with her parents and be fine with it.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:37 AM   #16
RansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura about

RansomFTW's Tacoma Gallery
Mine does too. I just tell her to roll down the window and i continue on.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:39 AM   #17
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
My ol' lady is too busy screaming at me to "slow down"/ "don't climb that hill " "You'll roll & kill us all !!" "Its too steep" "its too fast" "Don't get us stuck"..

haha... fuck...
Old 05-01-2013, 01:44 AM   #18
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
You calling me a yuppie (whatever the F that is) because I get car sick

My solution to avoid getting sick is to drive, as long as I'm driving I'm good. If I'm the passenger I have to look outside because the minute I try reading something I get sick. I also avoid sitting in the back, this gets to me almost every time.
maybe. and google is your friend. lol

dang. i can read and everything in a car. I have never been car sick. not even doing 318 curves in 11 miles. aka the tail of the dragon, thats part of US129 in TN and NC.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:45 AM   #19
RansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura aboutRansomFTW has a spectacular aura about

RansomFTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
My ol' lady is too busy screaming at me to "slow down"/ "don't climb that hill " "You'll roll & kill us all !!" "Its too steep" "its too fast" "Don't get us stuck"..

haha... fuck...
my favorite is "Dont go up/down this, i dont feel like getting stuck"
Old 05-01-2013, 01:50 AM   #20
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RansomFTW View Post
my favorite is "Dont go up/down this, i dont feel like getting stuck"

Actually I'm full of shit, my gal is pretty good about the trails I hit, she doesn't get sick offroading although long periods of maintained speed on straight roads does make her queasy.. So I take it up to a hundred in the corners to break the monotony...

the queasy part is true tho'...