Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Who all slings mud in their tacos?

Old 07-26-2013, 07:22 PM   #502
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
You can tear up a Tacoma
its so rare its almost unheard of but...

it happens
Old 07-26-2013, 07:48 PM   #504
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good god man!!!!!
I don't see it? Cv boots leakin or somethin?
Old 07-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #505
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
I don't see it? Cv boots leakin or somethin?
Mine are on my truck lol
Old 07-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #507

Quote:
Back tire looks good still
I call the headlights
Old 08-14-2013, 03:44 AM   #513
I'll be your huckleberry!
Millertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMillertime187 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Iraq vet
Name: David
Millertime187's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
& we have a new contender... Yikes !! got any bisquits to go with that gravy ??
Yea it was messy that night!!! Needless to say I needed a little help to get out of that one!
Old 08-14-2013, 08:52 AM   #514

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
& we have a new contender... Yikes !! got any bisquits to go with that gravy ??
No kidding that first picture looks like some serious wheeling
Old 08-14-2013, 10:28 AM   #515
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime187 View Post
[IMG]
Car washes love this...
Truck does not look too bad in this pic. I've been ran off a few times lol.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #516
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whahahajr View Post
Car washes love this...
Truck does not look too bad in this pic. I've been ran off a few times lol.
Yea I've had this happen before

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I used to work at the local carwashes.

When trucks like this would come up, I'd give them like 5 minutes free wash time and in return they'd clean the bay after they were done.

Believe it or not, people actually respected it and always cleaned up after themselves. Made my life 10000x easier lol
Yea I know I would if I was hooked up like that. I've actually made friends with a guy who runs one near me. One day my truck was so bad he just turned the water on for me without timing and I slipped him $25. I know it would have costed at least another $10 and I even sprayed down the booth.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #517
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
I usually hit it with the hose at home first. And I spray the bay down after too.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:42 AM   #519
55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed55chevy05taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tallon
55chevy05taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a vid from a buddy of me makin it outta this hole but not sure how to get it off FB...:banghead:
Who all slings mud in their tacos?-uploadfromtaptalk1376980887890.jpg
Who all slings mud in their tacos?-uploadfromtaptalk1376980907968.jpg
Who all slings mud in their tacos?-uploadfromtaptalk1376980935956.jpg
Old 08-20-2013, 12:57 AM   #520
Zimaura is on a distinguished road

Name: Nj
Zimaura's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55chevy05taco View Post
I have a vid from a buddy of me makin it outta this hole but not sure how to get it off FB...:banghead:
Attachment 229447
Attachment 229448
Attachment 229449
man, your truck looks huge!!!