LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Who all slings mud in their tacos?

Old 07-01-2013, 09:34 AM   #501
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Neg, wasn't around for it.

He's goin to throw a lift on soon. His leafs look like they were put in upside down!! Haha it has 250k miles on it!
Yeahhh I need to do mine.. 230k on it and my leafs are flat haha
Old 07-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #502
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDTaco View Post
Yeahhh I need to do mine.. 230k on it and my leafs are flat haha
I wish mine were at least flat mine are inverted
Old 07-01-2013, 11:53 PM   #503
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Found some old pics off teh facebook while bored. Safe to say i take every truck i own mudding ! Lol some pics are 3+ years old and taken with a blackberry so my apologies on qualityWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747823.151425.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747833.104619.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747840.150488.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747849.889693.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747884.566588.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747897.122985.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747904.305697.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747914.822472.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747923.337876.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747936.106100.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747945.086909.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747959.654532.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747969.586808.jpgWho all slings mud in their tacos?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372747982.385364.jpg
Old 07-01-2013, 11:56 PM   #504
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ever have one of those moments when youre ina a truck you dont care about and have a pond going dry and wanna know if you can make it across?

Yeaaa i had a moment like tbat in my 84 prospector pictured above^

Fast forward 25 seconds to see my horrid mudding fail lmao. Let it sit there over night and had to get a tractor and a truck to pull it out. Started right up tho despite mud everywhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R_HI...e_gdata_player
Old 07-02-2013, 12:02 AM   #505
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Y'all stopped abruptly lol.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:06 AM   #506
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Y'all stopped abruptly lol.
Meh. Paid $1,000 for the truck in running condition(one of the best CL finds ive ever came across) drove the ever living fuck out of it for 6 months. Literally took it mudding every weekend with no fucks given.
Blew the head gasket. Drove it some more.

Did that with it ^
Then sold it for $600.
Wish i could find a running lifted 4x4 toyota truck for $1,000
Old 07-02-2013, 12:07 AM   #507
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
IH8MUD
Old 07-02-2013, 04:45 AM   #508
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Ever have one of those moments when youre ina a truck you dont care about and have a pond going dry and wanna know if you can make it across?

Yeaaa i had a moment like tbat in my 84 prospector pictured above^

Fast forward 25 seconds to see my horrid mudding fail lmao. Let it sit there over night and had to get a tractor and a truck to pull it out. Started right up tho despite mud everywhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R_HI...e_gdata_player
Do you have any muddin wins?? Looks like u have a getting stuck fetish. Haha
Old 07-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #509
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Do you have any muddin wins?? Looks like u have a getting stuck fetish. Haha
Hahaha making it through isnt fun. That just means youre going through easy shit
I like to try the stuff that people say"no way in hell youre going to make it through that"
Old 07-02-2013, 11:00 AM   #510
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
SingleCabGuy -you are my mudding hero. Holey mackerel!
Old 07-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #511
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Hahaha making it through isnt fun. That just means youre going through easy shit
I like to try the stuff that people say"no way in hell youre going to make it through that"
And then u do what u did in the video. If that's fun to u then that's cool. I prefer to actually go through some mud, not just face plant it. Lol
Old 07-02-2013, 02:13 PM   #512
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
And then u do what u did in the video. If that's fun to u then that's cool. I prefer to actually go through some mud, not just face plant it. Lol
Meh. Getting pulled out is half the fun cause sometimes the truck pulling you gets stuck too then you all kick back onthe tailgate drinking beer while another friend is on the way to come pull you out with his winch

BUT fine heres one of almost getting stuck but making it. Hit it hard at first cause i was dumb and didnt know how deep it was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL-Df...e_gdata_player
Old 07-05-2013, 09:35 AM   #513
2004Yotadtc is on a distinguished road

Name: JAIME
2004Yotadtc's Tacoma Gallery
Mudding

A little Sunday mudding
Attached Thumbnails
Who all slings mud in their tacos?-screenshot_2013-05-12-21-11-50-1.png  
Old 07-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #515
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
From last week...NEVER AGAIN!!!

Untill i find another puddle
Attached Thumbnails
Who all slings mud in their tacos?-pc-rockin.jpg   Who all slings mud in their tacos?-silv-mudder.jpg   Who all slings mud in their tacos?-mudr.jpg  
Old 07-23-2013, 12:42 PM   #516
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Attached Thumbnails
Who all slings mud in their tacos?-muddy-pc.jpg  
Old 07-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #518
Fivespeed is on a distinguished road
Navy: EN2
Fivespeed's Tacoma Gallery
This thread got stale on the updates. We need more muddin pics!!
Old 07-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #519
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
No pics but got my buddy's 94 SAS in a spot Saturday night. Drove into a wash out when I said not to. Needless to say, me and another friend walked back to my house, got my truck, and pulled him out. Not really "mud slingin" or anything but it was interesting
Old 07-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #520
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery