Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Who all slings mud in their tacos?

Old 10-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #621
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedT View Post
My old license plate says I did I really dont go "slinging" though... just play on the rocks

Poser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post

Here's a few more pics from my last mud outting. And who needs a diff breather!? Haha
So so so much I wish we had water haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Oh okay thanks! I should do that...
I was going to do that but since my differential don't work, F it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
"Oh shit, time to change my oil"

Goes under truck

"Motherf**ker.. Godda** piece of sh*t ."
Friend standing next to truck "what happened?"
"Got dirt in my eyes!"

Fck mud lol.
Every dang time I crawl under my truck lol, and I havnt been mudding in 3 years !
Old 10-09-2013, 07:15 PM   #622
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Mud is fun, but man is it a bitch to clean. I've cleaned my undercarriage more times than I can count and I'm still finding mud.
Park it in the yard and turn the sprinkler on.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #623
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Goes under truck

"Got dirt in my eyes!"

Fck mud lol.
Haha, sounds about right. Same shit happened to me when I was installing my powered pop&lock. Ran the wire under the truck and damn dirt just kept falling lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whahahajr View Post
Park it in the yard and turn the sprinkler on.
Haha, I don't think my apartment complex would appreciate that too much but not a bad idea.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:48 PM   #624
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Goes under truck

"Got dirt in my eyes!"

Fck mud lol.
So accurate! Very well said.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:18 PM   #625
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Here's a few more pics from my last mud outting. And who needs a diff breather!? Haha
Where in our area are you going to Gid. I can tell these aren't last week since your light bar isn't pictured unless you take it off but they have to be close by? I would really like to test my truck out.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #626
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=somethinboutayota;7536325]I like how your new set of rims look I also like how they are the cleanest thing on your truck haha
those dern duratracs can sling some mud
Old 10-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #627
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery

This is late, but I went muddin and got stuck a couple weeks ago out behind Merchants on the mud trail. Had to call my friend Jess at 2-3 in the mornin to yank me out. Couldn't take a pic until I got home cos I didn't have the camera. Even if I did, I was too worried about getting caught back there to waste any more time.
Old 10-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #628
ich bin die Scheiße
IBATanker is on a distinguished road

Army: bad mo fo
Name: Chuck
IBATanker's Tacoma Gallery
granted this is an old pic, i've been gone and haven't been able to take my baby

Old 10-14-2013, 08:59 AM   #629
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunernewb92 View Post
Where in our area are you going to Gid. I can tell these aren't last week since your light bar isn't pictured unless you take it off but they have to be close by? I would really like to test my truck out.
Covington Pike Bottoms. I don't know if you wanna go there or not though. It's not very forgiving territory. Haha
Old 10-14-2013, 07:24 PM   #630
people say I'm crazy
11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Crazy Mike
11TRDTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Covington Pike Bottoms. I don't know if you wanna go there or not though. It's not very forgiving territory. Haha
thats where i got stuck. of course, my dumb ass goes down there with stock height suspension and rugged fails. i'm too scared to go back
Old 10-14-2013, 07:28 PM   #631
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Haha, sounds about right. Same shit happened to me when I was installing my powered pop&lock. Ran the wire under the truck and damn dirt just kept falling lol.

Haha, I don't think my apartment complex would appreciate that too much but not a bad idea.
x
It aint fun if you aint stuck huh!!

Fucken A...Did you clean your truck already?? I like the way it looks, Just gotta clean the windshield
Old 10-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #632
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRDTX View Post
thats where i got stuck. of course, my dumb ass goes down there with stock height suspension and rugged fails. i'm too scared to go back
Haha and I don't doubt that one bit. There's some hardcore shit down there to where if you ain't built then you ain't makin it out. And basically forget about coming outta there with no body damage. That whole place is a mall crawlers worse nightmare! Haha and come join the TN thread and let me holla at ya
Old 10-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #633
people say I'm crazy
11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRDTX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

11TRDTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha and I don't doubt that one bit. There's some hardcore shit down there to where if you ain't built then you ain't makin it out. And basically forget about coming outta there with no body damage. That whole place is a mall crawlers worse nightmare! Haha and come join the TN thread and let me holla at ya
yeah, where i got stuck you could still see from covington pike itself i don't want to just run through mud anymore. i wanna do trails and stuff
Old 10-14-2013, 08:49 PM   #634
seedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant future

Name: norman
seedless024's Tacoma Gallery
my old truck, i was going to post some from this month in my white taco but i cant find them in my mess of a computer and i smashed my phone out crawlin on saturday
Attached Thumbnails
Who all slings mud in their tacos?-601600_436093373120058_320220078_n.jpg  
Old 10-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #635
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seedless024 View Post
my old truck, i was going to post some from this month in my white taco but i cant find them in my mess of a computer and i smashed my phone out crawlin on saturday
That's unfortunate, what happened to your old truck?
Old 10-15-2013, 06:36 AM   #636
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRDTX View Post
yeah, where i got stuck you could still see from covington pike itself i don't want to just run through mud anymore. i wanna do trails and stuff
Yeah that's basically what we do here is muddin. But there's 100s of miles of trails at the bottoms but most are 4 wheeler trails. And that's the reason why you need a truck that's built and that you don't give a fuck about. Last time I ventured on down there, I ran into a group of 6 trucks that were trail riding so I decided to follow them. We rode a trail that was about a half mile long goin from the Austin Peay bridge down to the wolf river. It took us just under 3 hours to do it and I was fuckin stressed tha fuck out the whole time. Thank god I have kick out sliders and my tires stick out cause my truck would've came out as a mid size truck otherwise. Haha I got stuck 3 times and had to get winched out, smashed my rear quarter panel in, had to repaint both sliders and a corner of my bumper. A 4runner on 42s broke a front driveshaft, an old ford on 40s sheared his steering column in half, and an old yota with no lift and stock size mud tires got a tree jammed up in his radiator and fan and was left there till we finished the trail. A lot of mud, big ass sinks holes, 4wheeler size trails, and enough land to get completely lost on equals nerve racking times.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #638
people say I'm crazy

11TRDTX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah that's basically what we do here is muddin. But there's 100s of miles of trails at the bottoms but most are 4 wheeler trails. And that's the reason why you need a truck that's built and that you don't give a fuck about. Last time I ventured on down there, I ran into a group of 6 trucks that were trail riding so I decided to follow them. We rode a trail that was about a half mile long goin from the Austin Peay bridge down to the wolf river. It took us just under 3 hours to do it and I was fuckin stressed tha fuck out the whole time. Thank god I have kick out sliders and my tires stick out cause my truck would've came out as a mid size truck otherwise. Haha I got stuck 3 times and had to get winched out, smashed my rear quarter panel in, had to repaint both sliders and a corner of my bumper. A 4runner on 42s broke a front driveshaft, an old ford on 40s sheared his steering column in half, and an old yota with no lift and stock size mud tires got a tree jammed up in his radiator and fan and was left there till we finished the trail. A lot of mud, big ass sinks holes, 4wheeler size trails, and enough land to get completely lost on equals nerve racking times.
Right, my truck is my dd, so I can't be out there just screwing it up (really dont want to either), I like my paint job and the fact that my truck is dent-free.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #639
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Got into some nasty soft mud. Some how managed to slide my passenger side up against the gate. Think my tire hit it and I just bounced and just gave it more skinny pedal and made it over the hill. Super lucky I don't see any damage.

Was covered in mud but it's been raining all day and cleaning it self.