Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Who all slings mud in their tacos?

Old 01-04-2014, 02:35 PM   #761
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
And this was my first trip out Muddin in Yoda.. Only got about 50' down the trail before I got high centered... The ruts that I was tryin to avoid were REALLY deep and I was 100% stock then...
that blue is a whole lot different than your sig pic
Old 01-04-2014, 04:04 PM   #762
NewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis, Truck: Baja
NewRider's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, well damn man, looks like a good time either way!
Old 01-04-2014, 04:16 PM   #763
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine muddy last night. Will post a pic soon
Old 01-04-2014, 05:37 PM   #764
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
STUPIDLY hard. Pulled down one tree with a come-a-long, broke one brand new ARB recovery strap, and 2 chains. Took about 4 hours until we finally hooked 3 trucks to it to pull it out.
What are those 35's on the Chevy ?
Old 01-04-2014, 05:41 PM   #765
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Cooper Zeon's or something like that. They were pretty much street tires lol He even has a Detroit locker(spool) but was just too heavy and not enough grip.

I was the only one who could drive around without problems out there
Is that other truck stuck or trying to pull him out
Old 01-04-2014, 05:47 PM   #766

Quote:
Stuck as well. We were playing follow the leader. I went through no problems. Got to the end and realized nobody was behind me. Drove around the place and got back to start of trail to find old chevy(huge decal on back) stuck and then new Chevy thought he'd be cool and show old Chevy he could make it... Failtacular night.
Dern looks like that was a exicitin night.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:57 PM   #767
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

30 trucks got stuck last night..Took a dodge on tractor tires and 5 ton axles to pull most out
Old 01-04-2014, 05:58 PM   #768
Run it

Didn't get stuck but too muddy for my likes
Old 01-30-2014, 04:43 PM   #773
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
my trucks been in the garage for 4 weeks now. No mud in there

4weeks!?
Old 01-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #774
Worstbullet is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorstbullet is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorstbullet is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorstbullet is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorstbullet is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorstbullet is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorstbullet is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorstbullet is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorstbullet is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorstbullet is one of the sharper tools in the shedWorstbullet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Hunter
Worstbullet's Tacoma Gallery
I went a couple weeks ago, got stuck(for six hours), got my sisters ex's truck stuck trying to recover mine, the tow truck died and had to get jumped by another tow truck. In the end I'm not sure how I made it up that path(a good 40 yards) because how slick the mud was in a 2wd taco on regular tires.
Old 01-30-2014, 04:52 PM   #775

Haha sounds like a huge mess, anyone break anything during recovery?
Old 01-30-2014, 05:19 PM   #776
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When'd you get 35's?
about 5 months ago. I dont have a build tread so no one knows what i do to my truck. lol

and yeah 4 weeks now. I decided to re do all my electrical stuff. Run all new wires, fuse block, disconnect, switches, relays, blah blah blah .......... it took awhile. Now its waiting on my clutch to get here. Supposed to be here tom afternoon so maybe i can get it in this weekend
Old 01-30-2014, 07:19 PM   #780

Who all slings mud in their tacos?

It's actually called a hybrid and brute force makes it, definitely one of me favorites