Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Who all slings mud in their tacos?

Old 10-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #761
LSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant future

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
That's clean?
No I'm sayin I finally have it cleaned now
Old 10-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #762
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah dried up mud is great for paint...
Old 10-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #763
LSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant futureLSC15 has a brilliant future

LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Yeah dried up mud is great for paint...
Hey man its all off now
Old 10-28-2013, 01:53 PM   #764
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSC15 View Post
Hey man its all off now
As long as you don't leave it on there for weeks at a time...I know a kid that does that cause he thinks it's cool
Old 10-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #766
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got stuck once. That's when all the spinning occurred. Im running 32s now but goin to 33s in a few months
oh haha don't you hate it when that happens on another note whats a good tire size for 3 inch lift with little to no rubbing?

Quote:
hahaha aight. I thought I was seeing the wrong pics for a min or you live in opposite world. lol
You and I both I couldn't figure if serious or not
Old 10-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #767

LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
oh haha don't you hate it when that happens on another note whats a good tire size for 3 inch lift with little to no rubbing?
Well right now all I have is front billies on top notch...that's it. I have eibach coils and my rear 5125s sitting in the back seat waiting on my OMD springs to get here
Old 10-28-2013, 02:07 PM   #768
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well right now all I have is front billies on top notch...that's it. I have eibach coils and my rear 5125s sitting in the back seat waiting on my OMD springs to get here
Ya you're right that is a good tire size lol
Old 10-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #770

LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Ya you're right that is a good tire size lol
Sorry man. I'll have 3-3.5" of lift when it all gets put on and I'm gonna run 33X12.50s. You can buy my 32s
Old 10-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #771
rt01699 is on a distinguished road
rt01699's Tacoma Gallery
@somethinboutayota

sorry not sure how to quote exactly, still havent made many posts. but the bfg ats did pretty well. surprised me. of course they were about brand new, and theyre not a real meaty knobby tire. but the big holes were practically soup it had rained so much so we got covered up pretty good
Old 10-28-2013, 09:17 PM   #772

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt01699 View Post
@somethinboutayota

sorry not sure how to quote exactly, still havent made many posts. but the bfg ats did pretty well. surprised me. of course they were about brand new, and theyre not a real meaty knobby tire. but the big holes were practically soup it had rained so much so we got covered up pretty good
Nice! I heard mixed reviews about bfg at's in mud but looks like they are doing you guys justice!

Oh and the quote button is in the bottom right hand corner of the post

Quote:
Sorry man. I'll have 3-3.5" of lift when it all gets put on and I'm gonna run 33X12.50s. You can buy my 32s
Im actually going to go the duratrac route just need to find a tire size that fits the wheel well the best
Old 10-29-2013, 10:27 AM   #773
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Just keep in mind that unless you are a mall crawler then fitting a tire that doesn't rub at ride height doesnt really do you much good if it rubs while offroading. "Perfect" backspacing on rims, "perfect" caster and a few spots of cutting the fender flare will get you running 33s with no rub on or off-road but even then it they might rub in an extreme situation
Old 11-02-2013, 03:23 AM   #775

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Not much, but it is wet & there is mud....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNqjD...etailpage#t=72
suprized im not the only one up right now on tacoworld! I hope the window behind you wasn't hit when you launched that pop can off like a rocket
Old 11-02-2013, 09:14 AM   #776
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
As long as you don't leave it on there for weeks at a time...I know a kid that does that cause he thinks it's cool
I leave the mud on my truck...been about 3 weeks. am i doing it wrong?? lol

Shes getting a bath 2marrow tho
Old 11-02-2013, 09:14 AM   #777
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
I try to avoid mud but ran into a little last month.

My buddy was with me in his jeep... and I got to pull him out, haha

Old 11-02-2013, 09:44 AM   #779
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahaha jeeps suck at everything
You see the new 2016 jeeps might have IFS?