Who all slings mud in their tacos?

Old 03-08-2014, 12:24 PM   #842
MattB77 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
MattB77's Tacoma Gallery

4 wheelin 010000000 by flex0168, on Flickr

4 wheelin 027777 by flex0168, on Flickr
Old 03-08-2014, 03:58 PM   #843
MudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to beholdMudFlap is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
MudFlap's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB77 View Post

HOLY CRAP! Are you not concerned about flooding the interior? I am scared to death of doing that. I'll give ya a thumbs up on that one dude.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:37 PM   #845
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudFlap View Post
HOLY CRAP! Are you not concerned about flooding the interior? I am scared to death of doing that. I'll give ya a thumbs up on that one dude.
That's not really something to worry about. As long as you keep moving you should be good. I've even been stuck in door high water and never had the carpet get wet
Old 03-08-2014, 10:10 PM   #846
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
That's not really something to worry about. As long as you keep moving you should be good. I've even been stuck in door high water and never had the carpet get wet
I didn't have your luck when I was stuck with water above the bottom of my doors
Old 03-09-2014, 09:15 AM   #847

MattB77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudFlap View Post

Lol honestly It was kind of stupid to even drive thru I had no idea how deep it was I just saw it and said f it lets go thru that. It didn't leak at all but the truck is brand new just hit 3k miles. Had to get a little mud on her so she's not a pavement princess like all the other brand new lifted tacos around town
Old 03-09-2014, 10:29 AM   #848
kaleyg427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkaleyg427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkaleyg427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkaleyg427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkaleyg427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkaleyg427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkaleyg427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkaleyg427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkaleyg427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkaleyg427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkaleyg427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kaley
kaleyg427's Tacoma Gallery

Went to Gorman yesterday. HAD SO MUCH FUN!
Girls like mud too!

Instagram: kaleyyy_126
Old 03-09-2014, 11:37 AM   #849
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
did you have to get an alignment after that one?
Old 03-09-2014, 05:48 PM   #850
IG/Twitter: mntnbikerbw
mntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nicemntnbikerbw is just really nice

Army: Retired after 20 years.
Name: Bill
mntnbikerbw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB77 View Post
Obviously can't tell much from the pics, but is this stock? Also, where is that?

Later.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:18 PM   #851

MattB77's Tacoma Gallery
^3in lift on 33s Oregon
Old 03-18-2014, 02:53 PM   #853
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ so true, I've gotten underneath my truck with a power washer and washed it for 2 hours, still havin crud fall in my eyes when I fix something
Old 03-18-2014, 03:32 PM   #855
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Ain't no pussies in the hall of fame
Old 03-18-2014, 04:18 PM   #857

Quote:
cant be a pussy your whole life .....

I just blink a couple times and get back to work, idk if you call mommy to come bring you some eyewash or something but that's not how I do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by yota243 View Post
U are what u eat

thanks for the compliment allmotorrex
Old 03-18-2014, 06:48 PM   #859

Quote:
Hahaha I guess I wouldn't mind being a pussy either then ......

So now you wanna join the club