Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Who all slings mud in their tacos?

Old 01-30-2014, 07:29 PM   #841
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota243 View Post
Dude ive seen ur sig at least 6 dozen times and just now noticed tube bumper not plate. Did u make it or buy it?
Yep listen to Parker. Hes a smart man. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
WTF. You got fiberglass now?!?
You need a build thread so I can keep up with your shit lol
Yeah thats what im sayin. You and everyone else saids tha same shit. It deosnt help that my sig pic is a year old this month. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
X2! It will probably take you a good 2 hours but I feel like I don't even know you anymore!!!
Im sure it will take longer then that. I got 6 years worth of building. haha and im veeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyy sneaky. You may never know me again
Old 01-30-2014, 07:52 PM   #842
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Well all I have to say is that you gotta start somewhere...
Old 01-30-2014, 08:28 PM   #843
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery

I did this but now I really regret it with all the cleaning
Old 01-31-2014, 07:15 AM   #845
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
No regrets
Old 01-31-2014, 09:34 AM   #847
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseit View Post

I did this but now I really regret it with all the cleaning
Bad ass. It's all worth it having all that mud on there.
Old 01-31-2014, 05:40 PM   #848
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The body was really easy but cleaning out underneath has broken me.

It was fun as hell though.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:33 PM   #850
Lone Star Club
whahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhahahajr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jimbob
whahahajr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseit View Post
The body was really easy but cleaning out underneath has broken me.

It was fun as hell though.
Just run the sprinkler under the truck. Then sit back and
Old 02-01-2014, 04:07 PM   #851
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whahahajr View Post
Exactly.
Old 02-01-2014, 04:34 PM   #852
007Taco
Brian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrian007Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Don't ask!
Brian007Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whahahajr View Post
Great idea.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:24 PM   #853

My parents would beat me to death haha.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:46 PM   #854
TheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TheGoat's Tacoma Gallery
Go to the $10 car wash. XD
Old 02-01-2014, 08:51 PM   #855

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoat View Post
Go to the $10 car wash. XD
Yeah that's my plan tomorrow. I pressure washed most of the stuff off but I went off roading again yesterday so I didn't go too crazy.
Old 02-20-2014, 05:49 PM   #856
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Who all slings mud in their tacos?

I never really found any mud, so I figured I would post up some pics in the snow

Had to revive my friend

Took an hour and a half of digging and half a case completely buried the t case axles and was sitting purdy on its frame
Old 02-20-2014, 05:55 PM   #857
big matts taco is on a distinguished road
Name: matthew
big matts taco's Tacoma Gallery
i am planing on go out in my truck fri/sat night. i will try to take some pics of it covered in mud i normally hit the car wash on the way home.
Old 02-20-2014, 05:55 PM   #858

Also my friend got stuck about 50ft away from where my friend got stuck

Here's the ruts he left

Old 02-20-2014, 05:59 PM   #859

Quote:
Originally Posted by big matts taco View Post
i am planing on go out in my truck fri/sat night. i will try to take some pics of it covered in mud i normally hit the car wash on the way home.

Take some pics before the wash and then after