Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Who all slings mud in their tacos?

Old 05-10-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Who all slings mud in their tacos?

Who all likes to sling a little mud over the weekend? I havn't got the chance to go mudding in a while thanks to the drought we are having, but would love to see some of your mud boggin toyotas drowned in mud!
Old 05-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
That mud isnt even up to his lug nuts. Fail.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #3
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YvXS3Sa3T0

Is anyone on the forums responsible for the tacomas in this vid? I like the black first gen.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #5
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
All signs of tread lightly go out the window there...
Old 05-10-2013, 06:15 PM   #6
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
Wow i like that paint job, what kind of tires are you running?
Old 05-10-2013, 06:19 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
fuck mud
I say the same thing when i have to clean my truck after mudding
Old 05-10-2013, 06:40 PM   #10
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
I say the same thing when i have to clean my truck after mudding
same here lol took my skid plate off later that day, and there was at least 40 pounds of mud under it!
but going to the camp at this time of the year means we have to get a little dirty lol
Old 05-10-2013, 06:49 PM   #11
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow i like that paint job, what kind of tires are you running?
way to small for my liking, goodyear wrangler 31 10.5 r15
im getting 33 10.5 r15 soon
Old 05-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #12

Quote:
way to small for my liking, goodyear wrangler 31 10.5 r15
im getting 33 10.5 r15 soon
Ooh 33's going to get me a set for my next tire prob not wranglers though
Old 05-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #13
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowen View Post
All signs of tread lightly go out the window there...
X2

Quote:
fuck mud
X2
Old 05-10-2013, 07:33 PM   #14
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
fuck mud
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
X2
its mud a mud thread, what are you doing in here if you dont like mud
Quote:
Ooh 33's going to get me a set for my next tire prob not wranglers though
ya definetly no wranglers ever again for me!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #15

Quote:
Ya definetly no wranglers ever again for me!
My dads ram came with them on his ram when he bought it and it was pretty pathetic
Old 05-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #16
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I hate mud so much
Old 05-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #17
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I love mud but hate it!

I did a lot of mudding with my 96 Tacoma, but I'm trying to take care of the Tacoma I have now. Only got muddy once because the off road parked got rained on...
Old 05-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger View Post
Speaking of mud since this thread is on the topic, i just got home from going mudding and noticed after i washed my truck , on the way home it was vibrating pretty hard, all the mud is basically washed off, any ideas??
If you plowed through the mud going a little fast you could have messed up your power steering...
Old 05-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
I hate mud so much
I love the snow you are wheeling in your sig i love wheeling in snow but dont get enough around here
Old 05-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #20

Quote:
If you plowed through the mud going a little fast you could have messed up your power steering...
If it was vibrating pretty hard after mudding my best bet would be that you need an alignment, got any pics of mudding to post?