Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Ordered my lift!!!

Old 05-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #21
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Sonny is a great guy........im sure he didn't do it on purpose
Old 05-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #22
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Cool....
No hard feelings and we appreciate that..
I just spoke to Micah about the OME deal about an hour ago and him and I are going to sit down over the next day or so and go over how everything works as far as pricing and customer service for TW so there are no issues in the future..
I appreciate your understanding...
Thank you,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
Not bad mouthing the company but I was just ready to buy right there on the phone. Was upset I had to look again for a good deal. Just because you responded and clarified the situation, I have no hard feelings.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #23
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
I went with Toytec after calling several other places. I turned some down because their shipping prices were outrageous. I paid $80 shipping from Colorado? to Long Island NY. Other places wanted like $180.

Toytec also has very fast shipping times. I should be receiving my shipment sometime next week. I read some people waiting almost a month for their shipment. Guess Toytec keeps stock
Kevin,
I spoke with Sonny last night regarding this issue and I apologize. I am new to DSM, and I was told one thing and understood it another. I am sorry that it seemed as if I gave you a run around, it was not my intentions.
As Sonny said in his post, we will be sitting down and figuring this issue out so that it does not happen again.
Again my apologies
Micah