Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Off Road Trails in BC for a Newbie?

Old 05-15-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
cheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shedcheeseit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cheeseit's Tacoma Gallery
Off Road Trails in BC for a Newbie?

Do any of you Canadians know of good places to go off road in BC?

The only trail I know of is Hail Creek at Harrison. I went down with my dad and his friend in our respective trucks and I was definitely in over my head. I'm relatively new to a manual and that was my first real experience off road in my own truck and I'm suddenly on three wheels in the truck I just bought a few days earlier

So do you guys know of any trails that would be suitable for an off road newbie?