Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Duratrac Suggestions??

Old 05-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
Martinmann21 is on a distinguished road
Martinmann21's Tacoma Gallery
Duratrac Suggestions??

I am buying some 265/75r16 Duratracs for my stock 09 Quadcab Tacoma TRD Offroad. What is the consensus about white letters in or out? I'm thinking I want black side out mainly because I don't want the white to get worn and look bad. Plus I kind of like the black look a little better. Suggestions??
Old 05-16-2013, 09:22 AM   #2
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
suggestion: your truck, do what you like
Old 05-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #3
Martinmann21 is on a distinguished road
Martinmann21's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I should have asked if anyone has these two looks that might post a pic or two of theirs? Can't imagine it very well in my head.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
White in.. looks better.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #6
BVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to beholdBVCOTaco is a splendid one to behold
BVCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I personally do not like the white lettering. I did years ago when I was in HS, but now I like the black look, especially with black rims. Nice clean look!
Old 05-17-2013, 12:54 PM   #7
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Royal Canadian Air Force: aerospace control operator
Name: jeremy
jermoids's Tacoma Gallery
i did white in, but next time i might try white out. i think with the super whites it's a good contrast if you're going for the black/white look.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #8
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Growing up in the 50's and sixties, scrubbing the whitewalls was my job. I have my white lettering out, it goes with the look I like. Black out is fine also, gives a darker appearance. Agreed, it's your truck, go either and next time change up
Old 05-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #9
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
White truck, white letters out
Old 06-10-2013, 09:23 AM   #10
Seer will become famous soon enoughSeer will become famous soon enough
Name: Tom
Seer's Tacoma Gallery
Is Goodyear paying you to advertise for them?
Old 06-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #11
rawdog has a spectacular aura aboutrawdog has a spectacular aura about

Name: Steve
rawdog's Tacoma Gallery
no question black out