Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Crown King pics

Old 02-21-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
Crown King pics

Did a flyover yesterday of the Crown King trail. It still had snow from Monday.
Attached Thumbnails
Crown King pics-ck1.jpg   Crown King pics-ck2.jpg   Crown King pics-ck3.jpg  
Old 02-21-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
GAH!!!! I was expecting some off roading pics!!!

Thats one of my favorite trails.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:59 AM   #3
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

Agreed.

That trail offers alot. It's relativley easy, but you can do the side hills for a challange. It has the high desert element, then climes to the pines. Plus you usually see a moron or two up there who dosen't know what they are doing.

Good all around day trip.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:12 AM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpoint16 View Post
Agreed.

That trail offers alot. It's relativley easy, but you can do the side hills for a challange. It has the high desert element, then climes to the pines. Plus you usually see a moron or two up there who dosen't know what they are doing.

Good all around day trip.
LMAO!!! Yes, you do.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:21 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
meh... AZ...
Yeah, I hear ya....

Old 02-22-2009, 08:24 AM   #7
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery

You can keep the ASU girls (UofA chicks were better anyway), the GC (I wasn't that impressed...), and Havasu with the London Bridge...

I'll keep Maryland Blue Crab, the Beach, the Ocean, my lawn, rain, snow, trees, and the 4 seasons.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:36 AM   #8

Quote:

You can keep the ASU girls (UofA chicks were better anyway), the GC (I wasn't that impressed...), and Havasu with the London Bridge...

I'll keep Maryland Blue Crab, the Beach, the Ocean, my lawn, rain, snow, trees, and the 4 seasons.
Ok...USU girls are MUCH hotter. Period. UofA chicks are hippies. And nuts.
The bridge pic is at Tempe Town Lake, and a mile from my house. London bridge IS cool to "Cruise" in the 'ol boat.

AND, seasons are over rated. So what if my lawn wont grow unless I water it every 15 seconds.....When my Weedeater blew up, the lawn has remained dead. Saves water that way. And I like the fact that AZ has the LONGEST boating season of any other state.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:41 AM   #9

Quote:

(UofA chicks were better anyway),
Yea, in a "kissing your sister" kinda way.

North Nogalas Tech.

Give Tuscon back to Mexico!

Don't get me started.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:43 AM   #10

Quote:

North Nogalas Tech.

Don't get me started.
LMAO!!!
I went to UofA for a year. I left before my brain shrunk.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:46 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
LMAO!!!
I went to UofA for a year.
Sorry to hear that.
Glad you got out in time, your a better man for it.
You left the dark side.
You saw the error of you ways.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:49 AM   #12

Quote:
Sorry to hear that.
Glad you got out in time, your a better man for it.
You left the dark side.
You saw the error of you ways.
Yes....yes I did. It was frightening.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #13
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

North Nogalas Tech.

Don't get me started.
don't get ME started tempe...
Old 02-22-2009, 09:05 AM   #14
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Yes....yes I did. It was frightening.
lol... I give my wife shit because she did her undergrad at UofA and her Masters at ASU... I tell her she was confused...
Old 02-22-2009, 12:07 PM   #15
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
GAH!!!! I was expecting some off roading pics!!!

Thats one of my favorite trails.

X2! still awesome pics though!!!!