Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Fort Collins off road

Old 05-23-2013, 04:19 AM   #1
savedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerald
savedone's Tacoma Gallery
Fort Collins off road

I am thinking about traveling to Fort Collins to see my son around the 4th of July. Does anyone know of any off road trails in that area that are geared for a novice? Thanks
Old 05-23-2013, 08:22 AM   #2
BVCOTaco is on a distinguished road
BVCOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
There are a lot of trails in that area. Check out Traildamage.com and it will list out trails by county in Colorado. I have a friend up there that does a lot of offroading in his 80 Yota. I think one of the main places is Moody Hill, but I am sure there are a lot of places if you just head up in the mountains from there.
Might also want to check out the Colorado section of TTORA and ask the same question there. Then some locals can fill you in on trails and maybe even go along on some trail runs as a guide!
Old 05-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #3
savedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shedsavedone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gerald
savedone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVCOTaco View Post
There are a lot of trails in that area. Check out Traildamage.com and it will list out trails by county in Colorado. I have a friend up there that does a lot of offroading in his 80 Yota. I think one of the main places is Moody Hill, but I am sure there are a lot of places if you just head up in the mountains from there.
Might also want to check out the Colorado section of TTORA and ask the same question there. Then some locals can fill you in on trails and maybe even go along on some trail runs as a guide!

Thanks for the suggestions