Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

You ever drink while wheeling your taco?

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #22
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
completely disagree.

i hear that all the time on my motorcycle.

'people who dont wear their gear give us riders a bad name'

no, it just means i dont want to wear my gear and if i fall im gonna be hurting, it doesnt effect you and your 'wheelers' at all.
Explain your logic on that, not wearing gear does not impair your fine motor skills or judgement like booze does I get what your trying to prove but you really make no sense with your statement.

Old 05-27-2013, 11:24 AM   #23
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
Explain your logic on that, not wearing gear does not impair your fine motor skills or judgement like booze does I get what your trying to prove but you really make no sense with your statement.
because apparently in the motorcycle world if you dont wear gear, your known as a 'squid' and a 'squid' is apparently someone who is an idiot on a motorcycle and shows off blah blah doesnt know how to ride, and makes a bad name for 'real riders'

my point being just because i dont wear my gear doesnt mean im a 'bad rider' and put down the rest of the community
just like if i drink a beer while im OFFROAD, doesn't make YOU(people who dont drink while OFFROAD) wheelers have a bad name

it makes sense in my head what im trying to say

im not putting down anyone who doesnt like to drink and be offroad, all power to you, be safe by all means, but just because i do have a beer while offroad doesnt give you 'non drinking wheelers' a bad name

Old 05-27-2013, 11:29 AM   #24
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Drinking and driving on road or off is fucking stupid

End of story

Closed Thread