Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

You ever drink while wheeling your taco?

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 10:20 AM   #1
WPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really niceWPDAWG11 is just really nice

WPDAWG11's Tacoma Gallery
You ever drink while wheeling your taco?

I was out in Cadiz,KY by the lake this weekend fishing and ineviteably drinking. When the roads are mainly dirt it is like all rule of law goes out the window. I found some great trails and almost ran over a turkey? Having had a DUI I typically never even have a few and drive much less have a drink in the cab. Anyone else cross this barrier out at the lake?

Old 05-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-27-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery

Get prepared for all sorts of responses you don't want to hear which will consist of you are by far the most stupid human to own a tacoma, to the opposite end of yeah how else are you supposed to wheel?

Old 05-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #4
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Ain't no one go time for that

Old 05-27-2013, 10:27 AM   #5
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
:ibtl:

Old 05-27-2013, 10:28 AM   #6
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-27-2013, 10:30 AM   #7
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Name: Cody
Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
I don't drink, but some friends from town that have lifted yotas, on 42 iroks always say... "If you don't have a beer in your hand you ain't wheelin!" haha.. Lets just say when your out with them there's a lot of pure pressure to wheel your truck.

Old 05-27-2013, 10:30 AM   #8
JJKellyV is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JJKellyV's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsenordave View Post
Best damn Top Gear episode, ever.

Old 05-27-2013, 10:30 AM   #9
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
here comes the internet cops..

Old 05-27-2013, 10:35 AM   #10
G3T LO5T is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: ACO
G3T LO5T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
here comes the internet cops..

Old 05-27-2013, 10:35 AM   #11
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
dasani bro

Old 05-27-2013, 10:36 AM   #12
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
when i went to the citrus meet in florida in january everyone i saw had a beer in their hand every second of the day.

we were in the woods/trails.

ill admit i do it offroad/at the off road park etc, but never on main road.

Old 05-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #13
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly, I try not to even drive at all if I've had more than a few. Drinking definitely inhibits your reaction times, and I would hate to add some new dents/scratches because I made a wrong move due to alcohol

Old 05-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #14
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
luckily I found out with my old truck that drinking and driving of any sort doesn't work well. sure I had some good times, but I would cry every day if my taco looked like my old truck did. around here, a road is a road, though chances are low that you'll get caught, there is potential for dui and all the bad stuff along with it.

ntm that my son is often my wheelin partner, I want to stay on my best behavior with him in the truck

I drank once in this truck while I was out of town. went rompin with some well modded jeeps through a riverbed and about cried the next day that I saw it. cracked windshield, beer from headliner to floor, along with my "navigator's" whiskey-coke inside and outside the truck. the whole jobsite knew about it, very embarrassing

Old 05-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #15
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-27-2013, 11:02 AM   #16
Wheels With Moose.
NMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Walt
NMW 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Never if I have to drive home. But most of my wheeling trips are also overnight camping trips. So consequently, I'm rarely without one when I'm wheeling.

Old 05-27-2013, 11:06 AM   #17
Buckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MI Officer
Name: Chris
Buckoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hell ya, that's the ONLY way to wheel, shoot... I got hair on my knuckles (which barely touch the ground) and my balls, yep I'm a real man and real men can't be outdoors unless they're guzzling brew!!! Yeee-HAH, get your drink on boys, we be wheelin!!

Old 05-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #18
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
The guys that drink when wheeling are typically the guys wheeling their toys, not the DDs like many of us are. These are the trucks that are usually caged with 40" tires and not a straight body panel on them. I usually try not to because i can't afford to make a mistake and damage my truck due to something stupid, but a few won't hurt. But as long as it is off a public road and you keep it in check, fuck it, go for it. Why not. Not your thing? cool, don't condemn people that do it though, just a different mind set.

Old 05-27-2013, 11:12 AM   #19
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
I think it is foolish to drink while wheeling or for that matter operating any motorized vehicle. With that being said don't drink and drive, people that do that give us wheeler's a bad name just saying.

Old 05-27-2013, 11:15 AM   #20
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
I think it is foolish to drink while wheeling or for that matter operating any motorized vehicle. With that being said don't drink and drive, people that do that give us wheeler's a bad name just saying.
completely disagree.

i hear that all the time on my motorcycle.

'people who dont wear their gear give us riders a bad name'

no, it just means i dont want to wear my gear and if i fall im gonna be hurting, it doesnt effect you and your 'wheelers' at all.

Closed Thread