Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > Off-Roading & Trails

Notices

Long Island NY Sore Thumb/Democrat Point

Old 05-27-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Long Island NY Sore Thumb/Democrat Point

New season new thread. I hit the beach this weekend but didnt see any Tacoma's out there. Maybe some of us can get together one of these weekends. Ill bring the hotdogs

Pic from yesterday at Democrat
Old 05-28-2013, 07:08 PM   #2
stickers is on a distinguished road

Name: evan
stickers's Tacoma Gallery
I was at the end of the beach Sunday night chilling with a small fire going
Old 05-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #3
03Taco4me is on a distinguished road
Name: John
03Taco4me's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be out there soon enough, hope to catch up with you someday. Are you allowed to drive to the Point?
Old 05-29-2013, 08:38 AM   #4
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No not yet. Its blocked off midway down. Right where you can go to the right and head to bay side or go straight to the point.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:40 AM   #5

What part of the island are you from? I'm in Bay Shore
Old 05-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #6

i am from Huntington but I run to bayshore to pick up gas for my welder all the time
Old 05-29-2013, 04:40 PM   #7

I'm free this weekend minus work sat.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #8
03Taco4me is on a distinguished road
Name: John
03Taco4me's Tacoma Gallery
I'm also Bay Shore.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #9

Saturday night me and at few friend camping out at sore thumb if any one want to come out and chill
Old 05-30-2013, 06:27 PM   #10

I'm down. Probably won't stay the whole night but I'll make an appearance. What time you thinking?
Old 05-31-2013, 05:41 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickers View Post
Saturday night me and at few friend camping out at sore thumb if any one want to come out and chill
On the other hand. I thought it was Friday night, so Sat night I may stay out.